Racist Player this morning
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> Battalion 1944 Discussion

#1: No icon Racist Player this morning Author: Legal420 PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:37 am
    —
This morning on your server, SpecialEdT repeatedly called players "Nigger" and at times continuously spammed the word in chat. I don't know how to take screenshots in BF4/Origin, so maybe you have chat logs or something, but the idiot did it throughout the entire match of which the report is below to help you get the time frame.

Battle Report

SpecialEdT Profile

Sincerely,
Legal420

#2: No icon Re: Racist Player this morning Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:41 pm
    —
Legal

Thanks for the info.  This bothers us in a big way.  That's the main reason we're switching the server to ranked level soon.  As an official server, owners and admins are not allowed to move players in any way.  DICE was hoping the Fairplay system they run would be admin enough, but they were wrong...in many ways.  Once we leave official status, our admins will have full control over the player base.

Gimp

#3: No icon Re: Racist Player this morning Author: nightmareLocation: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:47 pm
    —
Thank you for letting us know.  Racism is not tolerated by us in any way.  This is why we are switching over to a Ranked server (as you can't kick/ban people in Official).  My chat logs aren't saving for some reason.  However, my chat log did go back far enough to see this on Procon.  I'll have this taken care of when we switch over to Ranked later today or tomorrow.

#4: No icon Re: Racist Player this morning Author: Legal420 PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:52 pm
    —
Cool.

BTW: Your server is my "go to server" always first in line. That's probably the only reason why I registered to let you know Smile, well besides that everyone is usually cool on it.

Thanks again.

#5: No icon Re: Racist Player this morning Author: nightmareLocation: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:54 pm
    —
Legal420 wrote (View Post):
Cool.

BTW: Your server is my "go to server" always first in line. That's probably the only reason why I registered to let you know Smile, well besides that everyone is usually cool on it.

Thanks again.

Thank you.  We take pride in having a good server.  We'll take even more pride when we can get rid of the people that ruin the experience for people like you.  Smile

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> Battalion 1944 Discussion

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1