Were not going to switch... are we?
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> Battalion 1944 Discussion

#1: No icon Were not going to switch... are we? Author: hobo_armyLocation: Alberta, Calgary PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:54 am
    —
Hi there guys!

Was just wondering why the server hasn't switched yet.
Was there a disagreement between going from "official" to "ranked"?

#2: No icon Re: Were not going to switch... are we? Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:56 am
    —
The BF4 comity has a few conflicts....

Hot dates....

Large sums of money to spend....

showers to take....(not together....I know what you're thinking, Red)

and other distracting activities....

Really, we're just mostly unorganized.

Wink

#3: No icon Re: Were not going to switch... are we? Author: nightmareLocation: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:54 pm
    —
There's not really a reason, just excuses on my end.

The wife has the flu and was off yesterday so I was dealing with that.
The server was full all day yesterday so I didn't want to drop everyone.  Looks like I'll have to do this regardless.
I didn't feel like bothering Tater, because he has the flu as well.

I'll be doing it today after I get back from the docs office.  I need to tweak some of the Procon tools so I'll be messing around with some stuff so things might be wonky.  Also, I'll also need people to seed (sit in the server to fill it up).

#4: No icon Re: Were not going to switch... are we? Author: hobo_armyLocation: Alberta, Calgary PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:42 pm
    —
nightmare wrote (View Post):
There's not really a reason, just excuses on my end.

The wife has the flu and was off yesterday so I was dealing with that.
The server was full all day yesterday so I didn't want to drop everyone.  Looks like I'll have to do this regardless.
I didn't feel like bothering Tater, because he has the flu as well.

I'll be doing it today after I get back from the docs office.  I need to tweak some of the Procon tools so I'll be messing around with some stuff so things might be wonky.  Also, I'll also need people to seed (sit in the server to fill it up).

My are you Canadian and are living in Calgary? I've almost finished my flu (I dear god hope)
Hope you two feel better!

And for the seeding part... Well I hope that I'm in EC to be helpful in this department :p

#5: No icon Re: Were not going to switch... are we? Author: nightmareLocation: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:59 pm
    —
I'm located in Northeast Ohio, about an hour out from Cleveland.  I currently have a message going.  We'll be switching here in roughly 30 minutes.  I went through and added some new tools which will be in testing most of the week.  These include things like: autobalance (which was a major issue before), notifying us when there is someone using racism, and a latency kicker.  I was thinking of including map voting, but we will wait on that for now.

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> Battalion 1944 Discussion

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1