When it rains it pours
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> General Discussion & Off Topic

#1: No icon When it rains it pours Author: drhouse5524 PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:11 pm
    —
So other than being tired last night and being up travelling till 6 in the morning. I had to stop from my trip back home to go to the restroom.  On the way to run to the restroom (not really) I slipped on some ice, fell down hit my head and shit my drawers (HARRRNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTT).  My head is sore and my drawers full. (HELLO).. That moment i felt like i was a worthless person. Good thing no one was around to see me shit myself.  I got up recovered and went to the bathroom to finish what i started (or what had already started). Moral of the story. When you think life has fucked you hard, You ain't seen nothin yet. I have clean clothes and drawers now, but still a sore head and the embarassment.

Since i have been doing other things, I havent had much time in EC server. Taking a break ,so u say..  So whats the most fucked up story you guys have to share? Don't be shy Smile..
U cawqs

#2: No icon Re: When it rains it pours Author: Nickenstein PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:05 pm
    —
I once zipped my cock-end when having a piss at a theme park. You know that bit that is similar to the stringy part under your tongue. It stung like fuck! (On my birthday of all days!)

I didn't enjoy the rides so much after that point.

I now only buy trousers with button flies.

#3: No icon Re: When it rains it pours Author: drhouse5524 PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:03 am
    —
OUCH NICKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CAWQ. I bet that fuckin hurt. I'm still sore now but I'm good. Add a little bit of confusion when i conked my head and I got up and was all good. fuck pants, nick, just go naked with your cock out.

#4: No icon Re: When it rains it pours Author: Nickenstein PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:14 am
    —
You should probably go pantsless too from now on. It will at least stop you from shitting them.  Wink

#5: No icon Re: When it rains it pours Author: drhouse5524 PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:28 am
    —
Ain't that the truth,. HELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> General Discussion & Off Topic

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1