ALL GLORY TO THE INFINITE FULCRUM CUBE!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> General Discussion & Off Topic

#1: No icon ALL GLORY TO THE INFINITE FULCRUM CUBE! Author: Nickenstein PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:25 pm
    —
I coded up an animated grass shader effect today.

It went slightly wrong... ;)

(Watch in HD with your speakers turned up for the full effect.)

Link

#2: No icon Re: ALL GLORY TO THE INFINITE FULCRUM CUBE! Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:39 am
    —
Definitely something from the Matrix...very cool.

#3: No icon Re: ALL GLORY TO THE INFINITE FULCRUM CUBE! Author: Spacepotato PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:42 am
    —
I may be the only one in this forum that knows of it, but there was an old Gen 1 Playstation release title called I.Q. (Intelligent Qube). I played the fuck out of it and was immediately reminded of it with this construct. A quick youtube of the title will yield results.

Thanks Nick for that memory jog and blast from the past.

Also...WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO THAT GRASS?! KILL IT NOW!! KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!

#4: No icon Re: ALL GLORY TO THE INFINITE FULCRUM CUBE! Author: Nickenstein PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:22 pm
    —
Ahh, I'll look that up, Spud. :)

Sadly, my grass almost looks like actual grass now. Sad

#5: No icon Re: ALL GLORY TO THE INFINITE FULCRUM CUBE! Author: Spacepotato PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:02 pm
    —
Yeah man. If you have an emulator or a PlayStation, it's one of the most unique puzzle games I've ever played. Really forward thinking of the time.

They even had a demo of it on PlayStation Underground for members (back when demo disks were a thing). That's where I first played the title.

#6: No icon Re: ALL GLORY TO THE INFINITE FULCRUM CUBE! Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:02 am
    —
Nerds...

#7: No icon Re: ALL GLORY TO THE INFINITE FULCRUM CUBE! Author: Nickenstein PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:08 pm
    —
Shut it, Jock.

#8: No icon Re: ALL GLORY TO THE INFINITE FULCRUM CUBE! Author: Spacepotato PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:47 am
    —
Nerds is a candy...I'll take that as a compliment.

#9: No icon Re: ALL GLORY TO THE INFINITE FULCRUM CUBE! Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:26 am
    —

#10: No icon Re: ALL GLORY TO THE INFINITE FULCRUM CUBE! Author: Nickenstein PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:51 pm
    —
Ha! Very Happy

#11: No icon Re: ALL GLORY TO THE INFINITE FULCRUM CUBE! Author: stuntLocation: Alabama PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:45 pm
    —
I remember that game lol. That noise is what had me dazed. I thought Hypno-Toad was about to pop up and command me to do something EEEEEVEEEEEEL!!!

#12: No icon Re: ALL GLORY TO THE INFINITE FULCRUM CUBE! Author: Nickenstein PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:18 pm
    —
The hypno-toad will be commanding you to buy my game.

When the grass works properly, obviously.
(And the rest of the game.)

;)

#13: No icon Re: ALL GLORY TO THE INFINITE FULCRUM CUBE! Author: stuntLocation: Alabama PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:36 pm
    —
If the grass gets unruly and doesn't want to cooperate...You could always just....cut it.

#14: No icon Re: ALL GLORY TO THE INFINITE FULCRUM CUBE! Author: Nickenstein PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:16 pm
    —
Watch the video again. Would you mess with that... 'entity' ?

#15: No icon Re: ALL GLORY TO THE INFINITE FULCRUM CUBE! Author: Spacepotato PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:09 pm
    —
I've watched The Entity plenty of times. Early 80's naked Barbara Hershey? Yes please!

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> General Discussion & Off Topic

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 3