ALL GLORY TO THE INFINITE FULCRUM CUBE!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> General Discussion & Off Topic

#16: No icon Re: ALL GLORY TO THE INFINITE FULCRUM CUBE! Author: Nickenstein PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:46 pm
    —
Blimey! That takes me back!

In memory all of these years I thought that was Sigourney Weaver!
It's weird how your brain munges ancient memories together.

#17: No icon Re: ALL GLORY TO THE INFINITE FULCRUM CUBE! Author: stuntLocation: Alabama PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:06 pm
    —
All this talk is making me hungry. *Goes to get box of Cheez-its*

#18: No icon Re: ALL GLORY TO THE INFINITE FULCRUM CUBE! Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:27 am
    —
Spacepotato wrote (View Post):
I've watched The Entity plenty of times. Early 80's naked Barbara Hershey? Yes please!

Dude, she was hot...

#19: No icon Re: ALL GLORY TO THE INFINITE FULCRUM CUBE! Author: drhouse5524 PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:41 am
    —
thats pretty wicked, Nick.. That grass has some movement, lol..... Can i have that for my front yard? Having people pay me to watch it would be a good way to make some extra cash Smile ...

#20: No icon Re: ALL GLORY TO THE INFINITE FULCRUM CUBE! Author: Nickenstein PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:05 am
    —
Thanks, House! :D

The grass is still not quite right, yet...

Via further experimentation, I appear to have inadvertantly invented GlassCraft:

#21: No icon Re: ALL GLORY TO THE INFINITE FULCRUM CUBE! Author: Nickenstein PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:54 am
    —
HUZZA!

Whilst you odious/gluttonous American twats stuffed your big stupid faces with delicious turkey and yams, I worked through the night to make my game look a bit better (sadly, I had no turkey. Or yams) ...

May I present to you (drum roll) grass that almost actually fucking looks a little bit like grass: -

(PS - Happy Thanksgiving, chaps!) ;)

EDIT - (The keen eyed among you might spot in the middle of the image that I attempted to make a turkey-shaped-object draped in an American flag. That was my way of joining in with the Thanksgiving celebrations.)

#22: No icon Re: ALL GLORY TO THE INFINITE FULCRUM CUBE! Author: ArtoriasLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:15 pm
    —
Perfectly designed. Appeals to both the refined and skillful English and the fat and overstuffed Americans.

#23: No icon Re: ALL GLORY TO THE INFINITE FULCRUM CUBE! Author: Nickenstein PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:09 am
    —
Precisely what I was going for, Arty! ;D

(Also, the blury effect is a pixel shader I wrote yesterday to emulate the depth of field effect you get with a camera trying to focus on an object in the centre of the view.)

#24: No icon Re: ALL GLORY TO THE INFINITE FULCRUM CUBE! Author: Spacepotato PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:42 am
    —
Looking good, my friend!

#25: No icon Re: ALL GLORY TO THE INFINITE FULCRUM CUBE! Author: Nickenstein PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:18 am
    —
Thank's man!

bit by bit, I'm getting there. Smile

#26: No icon Re: ALL GLORY TO THE INFINITE FULCRUM CUBE! Author: Nickenstein PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:08 pm
    —
So, this is what my game looks like now.

Feast your eyes on some robots building the wonkiest fortress ever! ;D

I'm all burned out from too much non-stop programming now. I'm taking Sunday off to do nothing but get drunk, play games & masturbate. Actually, forget about the playing games part.

#27: No icon Re: ALL GLORY TO THE INFINITE FULCRUM CUBE! Author: stuntLocation: Alabama PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:14 pm
    —
Lookin marvelous. I see you've tamed the grass down lol. I have but two words for ya. Play Tester.

#28: No icon Re: ALL GLORY TO THE INFINITE FULCRUM CUBE! Author: Nickenstein PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:50 pm
    —
Thanks, Stunt! :)

stunt wrote (View Post):
I have but two words for ya. Play Tester.

Yeah, man! As soon as it's in a playable state I'll hook you up! Very Happy
(Same goes for anyone else who would like to get involved with testing.)

Here is a robot building an exceptionally wonky bridge!

#29: No icon Re: ALL GLORY TO THE INFINITE FULCRUM CUBE! Author: Spacepotato PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:31 am
    —
I'm liking what I'm seeing, Nicky! Just a quick question. Is everything built by the robotic lackeys in the game going to wonky? Is normal building a premium DLC? Haha I jest!

#30: No icon Re: ALL GLORY TO THE INFINITE FULCRUM CUBE! Author: Nickenstein PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:09 am
    —
Pre-order today for the non-wonky asset-pack!

Some things are wonkier than others. The wonkyness is a visual indicator of structural stability. (with the added bonus that it looks really cool.)   Wink

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> General Discussion & Off Topic

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
Page 2 of 3