Admin, I am being kicked by punkbuster admin decision?
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> Help Desk

#1: No icon Admin, I am being kicked by punkbuster admin decision? Author: iron_brigade PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:48 pm
    —
Hello.  I would like to find out why I am continually being booted from your server after about 5 min of play.  I have been playing on this server since November last year.  Just as recently as last week I have been getting kicked by admins almost every night now.  I have done nothing wrong in the server I am not a top player so I am definitely do not cheat.  The punkbuster reasons are high ping and one time it said something else I can't remember.  My ping runs about 35-60 that is far from high.

I enjoy this server and would like to know what my crime is and see if we can fix the issue.
thank you

#2: No icon Re: Admin, I am being kicked by punkbuster admin decision? Author: nightmareLocation: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:46 pm
    —
It looks like it is listing your last kick as a high ping of 269.  Currently, our maximum ping is set to 250.  What it does, is once it notices you are above that threshold, it checks your ping every 5 seconds (approx.) for 20 times.  If for 25% of that time, your ping is over 250, it will kick you for five minutes.  I will adjust the maximum amount to 300 and tweak a few other things.  I know we get quite a bit of Euros, which may be the reason for the server being empty over night.  Please let us know if you have any other issues though.

Thank you for stopping by and letting us know about the issue.  We're glad you enjoy the server!

#3: No icon Re: Admin, I am being kicked by punkbuster admin decision? Author: iron_brigade PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:54 pm
    —
thank you for the reply. I appreciate the effort to help me out.
I am currently in Dallas, Tx so I don't know why my ping would run so high

my internet speed test puts me at 9 mbps download. so I cant understand this other than DICE still has work to do.

again thank you. good to know I wasn't getting booted by angry admins.

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> Help Desk

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1