Hey guys
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> General Discussion & Off Topic

#1: No icon Hey guys Author: HighOutput PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:02 pm
    —
Well it's been a really fucked up for the last 12 hrs or so of my life. My brother that was 2 yrs older than me had a heartattack and passed on last night and there was nothing I could do to bring him back. So for now I'm moving on with things and I don't know when or if i'll ever be on again or yet jam my guitar because I lost my brother, my best friend and my keyboard player, I can I say it fuck'n blows ass. Until I feel the warmth of the sunshine warm me from the inside I don't think i'll ever be the same....thanks for letting me vent guys even though it's just type I guess it makes me feel better. Gimp....thanks bro first time I even had a smile thought in my head with your post.

#2: No icon Re: Hey guys Author: Nickenstein PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:59 pm
    —
Really sorry to hear that, man.

Hope you are coping OK.

#3: No icon Re: Hey guys Author: -=EC=-Cross PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:05 pm
    —
Real sorry to hear that HO. Do what you gotta do, just know that you always have a second family here for ya whenever you need us

#4: No icon Re: Hey guys Author: Spacepotato PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:57 pm
    —
You know where to find a hug when you need it, big guy.

#5: No icon Re: Hey guys Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:38 am
    —
That is sad news and my heart goes out to you and your family.  We love you HO...you can vent here anytime you want bro.

#6: No icon Re: Hey guys Author: BigDad PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:58 pm
    —
So sorry for your loss man.
 Just hope for strength and keep on .
 Big

#7: No icon Re: Hey guys Author: nightmareLocation: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:35 pm
    —
I have a brother I'm pretty close with, so I can't even imagine what you're going through.  I'm very sorry to hear about your brother.  Best of wishes to you and your family.  As always, we'll be here if you decide to come back.

#8: No icon Re: Hey guys Author: -=EC=-Dirty_Red PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:07 pm
    —
I lost my brother, best friend 6 years ago.  He was three years older than me, so I've out lived him by 3 years so far.  It really leaves a big hole in your life.  Take some time to reflect, then do something he would have liked to have done, but didn't get the chance to.  It's a great way to honor him.  This has helped me muddle though life.  I don't mean to live your life for them, but make sure the way you live your life, brings honor to their memory.  Prayers are on the way up brother.

#9: No icon Re: Hey guys Author: Nickenstein PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:08 pm
    —
-=EC=-Dirty_Red wrote (View Post):
do something he would have liked to have done, but didn't get the chance to.  It's a great way to honor him.

That's a great outlook to have!

#10: No icon Re: Hey guys Author: drhouse5524 PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:14 am
    —
Although i cannot relate to actually losing a brother. I've lost grandparents. HO I am deeply saddened by your loss and wish you well brother. You are welcome to vent ANYTIME. Isn't that what friends are for?. It will take time bud, just go with the flow. Take it day by day.  I hope it gets better from now on. We miss you bud, Come on back when you're ready. Hope all is well with the rest of the family and such.

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> General Discussion & Off Topic

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1