What awesome stuff have you done/got in bf4?
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> Battalion 1944 Discussion

#1: No icon What awesome stuff have you done/got in bf4? Author: hobo_armyLocation: Alberta, Calgary PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:37 am
    —
Well just now I got my phantom program dog tag!

What have you guys done/got?

#2: No icon Re: What awesome stuff have you done/got in bf4? Author: Spacepotato PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:13 am
    —
Got the L96 sniper by doing a very specific set of challenges (can't remember which). That's about all really.

#3: No icon Re: What awesome stuff have you done/got in bf4? Author: stuntLocation: Alabama PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:31 am
    —
I was driving a quad on rogue transmission at full speed with a passenger, going for F. Wasn't paying attention, lost control, crashed into the satellite and insta died. T'was funny as hell tho Smile

#4: No icon Re: What awesome stuff have you done/got in bf4? Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:18 pm
    —
I was also driving a quad on Rouge at full speed.  My passenger was Tater.  He put C4 on the back, and he blew it when we jumped off the edge of the dish.  We musta traveled about half the map through the air (tumbling).  Was also funny as hell.

#5: No icon Re: What awesome stuff have you done/got in bf4? Author: Nickenstein PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:14 pm
    —
One time I flew a jet for more than 5 seconds. True story.

#6: No icon Re: What awesome stuff have you done/got in bf4? Author: nightmareLocation: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:24 pm
    —
Was chilling on the side of a heli Tater was flying (also with Gimp on the other side) on Hainan repairing and a jet was coming to ram us.  Railed him with an RPG literally as the nose was about to touch the front of the heli and we just cruised through the ball of flame.  Good times.

#7: No icon Re: What awesome stuff have you done/got in bf4? Author: Rain PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:06 pm
    —
wish i could play it Sad

#8: No icon Re: What awesome stuff have you done/got in bf4? Author: hobo_armyLocation: Alberta, Calgary PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:36 pm
    —
Rain wrote (View Post):
wish i could play it Sad

Question: Why not friend?

#9: No icon Re: What awesome stuff have you done/got in bf4? Author: Spacepotato PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:12 am
    —
He has commitments and I don't think his computer can play it. Kinda funny for the founder of -=EC=- lol!

#10: No icon Re: What awesome stuff have you done/got in bf4? Author: Nickenstein PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:27 am
    —
He went and recklessly got married to one of those female type humans.

(Those are the ones with the nice squishy bits on the front. The squishy bits are lots of fun, but these 'females' often don't allow you to buy nice toys like GFX cards and games, as they want to spend the money on sensible things like bills/rent/food. Also they want to spend the rest of the money on mythical shite like 'shoes' and 'kitchens', whatever the hell they are?)  Sad

#11: No icon Re: What awesome stuff have you done/got in bf4? Author: kev24x PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:37 pm
    —
<3 the guy from the Toon.

#12: No icon Re: What awesome stuff have you done/got in bf4? Author: Felsine PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:10 am
    —
not super exciting, but i got a kick out of it....dude went racing by on an atv on the map with the satalite dish...he launched off a hill and was flying into the sky....and well i head shot him dead and his limp body went crashing down. got a good laugh out of it.

#13: No icon Re: What awesome stuff have you done/got in bf4? Author: nightmareLocation: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:13 am
    —

Link

#14: No icon Re: What awesome stuff have you done/got in bf4? Author: Spacepotato PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:51 pm
    —
This is classic!

#15: No icon Re: What awesome stuff have you done/got in bf4? Author: nightmareLocation: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:44 am
    —
I think I need to add this here, because it's amazing.

Link

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> Battalion 1944 Discussion

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2