Please vote for my middle school!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> General Discussion & Off Topic

#1: No icon Please vote for my middle school! Author: Girlie PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:43 pm
    —
Please, please, please help out my middle school by voting for us in the US Cellular Calling All Communities campaign. You could help us win $25,000 for our school, which we could REALLY use. All you need to do is go to the following link: http://callingallcommunities.dachisdev.com/.

Find E B Frink Middle School (zip code 28551) and vote for us! You will need to register to do it, since you're only SUPPOSED to vote once.   Wink

Share it with your friends!

Questions? Ask me about it!

Xfire: Slinky1287

If you vote, I won't destroy you on the server for a whole week. If you don't, I will see to it that you never enjoy the game again. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA Twisted Evil

#2: No icon Re: Please vote for my middle school! Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:35 am
    —
Vote once...for every email in the house so....six times.

Wink

#3: No icon Re: Please vote for my middle school! Author: Spacepotato PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:37 am
    —
None of the schools I went to in my zip code are participating...

Guess I'll vote for yours Very Happy

#4: No icon Re: Please vote for my middle school! Author: Girlie PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:58 am
    —
I'll love you forever
I'll like you for always
as long as I'm living
my buddies you'll be

#5: No icon Re: Please vote for my middle school! Author: Nickenstein PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:11 pm
    —
I would, but I don't have a zip code.

Or a computer.

#6: No icon Re: Please vote for my middle school! Author: Girlie PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:27 pm
    —
Nick! You will vote for E B Frink Middle School (zip 28551) ::uses Jedi mindtrick::

#7: No icon Re: Please vote for my middle school! Author: Nickenstein PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:04 pm
    —
Frink, you say?

Was this guy on staff?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DE7mi-gdIYw

#8: No icon Re: Please vote for my middle school! Author: Nickenstein PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:14 pm
    —
OK, done.

I signed up as Penny Pennsilson from Pennsylvania.

If I end up with loads of spam mail from US Cellular I'm gunna come and git'cha!
Wink

#9: No icon Re: Please vote for my middle school! Author: stuntLocation: Alabama PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:31 pm
    —
Girlie wrote (View Post):

If you vote, I won't destroy you on the server for a whole week.  

I can already prevent that. What else ya got?

#10: No icon Re: Please vote for my middle school! Author: Girlie PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:49 pm
    —
Nick, I've signed up for this the past few years and have never received any e-mails from them. But if you do receive spam, well...

na na na na boo boo head. yooooou caaaaaan't caaaaaaatch meeeeeeeeee.

Stunt, you know you be trippin'. Vote for my school or you'll have one fewer girl wanting to talk to you. Can you really afford to let that happen, stunt?

#11: No icon Re: Please vote for my middle school! Author: stuntLocation: Alabama PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:19 pm
    —
Ok. You got me. Although, I accidentally voted for La Grange Elementary. Their address was Railroad St. and I thought we were playing Monopoly. On the bright side. I did pass GO.

#12: No icon Re: Please vote for my middle school! Author: Nickenstein PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:15 pm
    —
See how she replied to you in boring grey, and to me in sexy pink?

That's conclusive proof that she definitely definitely totally fancies me.

That's science!

#13: No icon Re: Please vote for my middle school! Author: stuntLocation: Alabama PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:39 pm
    —
Fancies you as one of her girl friends. She used the default color for me because no color can describe her feelings toward me.

#14: No icon Re: Please vote for my middle school! Author: Nickenstein PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:17 pm
    —
stunt wrote (View Post):
She used the default color for me because no color can describe her feelings toward me.

Only in the sense that by definition, the non-existent is impossible to define or describe. Wink

#15: No icon Re: Please vote for my middle school! Author: Girlie PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:45 pm
    —
::sigh:: Focus, boys. Focus.

#16: No icon Re: Please vote for my middle school! Author: Nickenstein PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:59 pm
    —
Girlie wrote (View Post):
::sigh:: Focus, boys. Focus.

Sorry, Ma'am. You know how it is. Hormones, etc...

(Does this thread now count as sexual harassment? If it does, it was Stunts fault, obv.) Wink

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> General Discussion & Off Topic

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1