Sgt.Baker is my name
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> Introductions

#1: No icon Sgt.Baker is my name Author: SgtBakerLocation: OKC PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:31 pm
    —
Since I haven't posted an intro in this latest and greatest version of the forums, I figured it couldn't hurt.

The basics:
-I've been playing CoD2 basically since it debuted
-Much of that time has been spent in your server
-I live in Oklahoma City as an A&P mechanic
-Married, no kids (yet), two cats

I'm a big fan of:
-theology
-Music
-Gaming
-Reading
-short walks on the beach

I'm not a big fan of:
-mushrooms
-summer
-bad drivers
-snipers in CoD2
-country

Those are the high points. I'll try to log in to TS more often so as to get better acquainted with the one or two of you who frequent it  Mr. Green

Thanks for keeping your server running for all these years. It's the only reason I reinstalled the game.

#2: No icon Re: Sgt.Baker is my name Author: lecoyotteLocation: france PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:46 pm
    —
Wink welcome to you my friend

#3: No icon Re: Sgt.Baker is my name Author: Spacepotato PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:39 pm
    —
You don't like mushrooms? That's it. I'm changing my vote.

#4: No icon Re: Sgt.Baker is my name Author: SgtBakerLocation: OKC PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:48 pm
    —
Mushrooms are squishy, filthy fungi. Their existence is an affront to all good-tasting matter. But other than that they're fine.

#5: No icon Re: Sgt.Baker is my name Author: Nickenstein PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:27 pm
    —
In most scenarios I'm not a mushroom fan, but sometime they can be good, especially with garlic.

I will say this, though:

Fungi are the strangest thing on the planet. Not like any other plant, or any animal. But like a sort of strange meat-plant. Definitely from an alien world that flung it's spores out into space! Wink

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> Introductions

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1