Hey
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> Introductions

#1: No icon Hey Author: LegionLocation: USA / Afghanistan PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:17 pm
    —
Hey guys, I like the new website, looks good. I've been in Afghanistan for awhile but it's whatever I only have 3 1/2 months or so before I rotate back this time. For those of you who don't know me I am Legion, or on the old forums - Chrome (went back to my original name) or real name - Kyle.. I joined EC a long ass time ago but due to divorces, jobs, school, work, Military I ended up being barely; if ever active around the clan. I obviously will always love the CoD2 server and I guess I will be pushed in to get BF now. I hope all is well with the clan, I know a lot of people don't know me but I see a lot of familiar faces around here. If you have any questions for me or want to talk hit me up. Since we have internet in A-Stan now I will be on Team Speak early in the mornings or later in the night for the Americanos. Guten Tag - Legion Edit: Hopefully my donation came through, I really don't know if it did. I never really use pay pal.

#2: No icon Re: Hey Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:00 pm
    —
Great to here from ya, Legion.  No pressure for BF4, the CoD2 server will live forever  Very Happy  I'm sure we'll catch each other on TeamSpeak again.

Take care

#3: No icon Re: Hey Author: Rain PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:56 pm
    —
Hey legion nice to see ya around!!!! Yup we got it thank you very much :)

Hope all is well! I'm actually on my honeymoon in Vegas haha!!!

#4: No icon Re: Hey Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:18 am
    —
Rain wrote (View Post):
Hey legion nice to see ya around!!!! Yup we got it thank you very much :)

Hope all is well! I'm actually on my honeymoon in Vegas haha!!!

ah....vegas honyemoons

#5: No icon Re: Hey Author: LegionLocation: USA / Afghanistan PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:19 am
    —
Hah hell yeah Rain, congratulations man. Glad to see everything seems to be looking up for you guys. It seems like the clan is more refreshed in the recent years.. Really  can't wait to get back to normal hours, a lot less ping and can actually open up a game.. And when I get a laptop that isn't blown to hell... Can't wait to rejoin you all lol - Legion

#6: No icon Re: Hey Author: Nickenstein PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:16 am
    —
Yo, Legion.

Was fun chatting and learning the technical lingo from you!
(You would like BF4, as you actually understand all of the acronyms written on the weapons and everything!) Wink

Last edited by Nickenstein on Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total

#7: No icon Re: Hey Author: LegionLocation: USA / Afghanistan PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:19 am
    —
Thanks dude it was great talking to yall'. I just had to go and came back when you guys were gone.

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> Introductions

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1