Shellshock
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> COD2 Discussion

#1: No icon Shellshock Author: tipzy PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:02 am
    —
I'm sure you guys know that the default grenade in cod2 doubled as a stun grenade. In my opinion I think by now this should be disabled and I think it is easily disabled with the command scr_allow_shellshock 0 but that could just be with PAM

Either way, when we're playing on the server with 30-40 people, and all the grenades being thrown. I just hate that I spend half the time walking insanely slow because of the grenades.

In my opinion I say take away the grenades all together, but I know there would be no way that would happen so I thought well can you guys get rid of the stun?

#2: No icon Re: Shellshock Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:22 pm
    —
This can be set in the config.  I believe Cross has no love for shell shock.  If enough members are interested, we can run a poll.

What say you all?

#3: No icon Re: Shellshock Author: -=EC=-Cross PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:03 pm
    —
You know my views on shellshock...down with the madness!

#4: No icon Re: Shellshock Author: nightmareLocation: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:17 pm
    —
Hate shellshock.  Period.

#5: No icon Re: Shellshock Author: PinoLocation: Groningen,Netherlands PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:49 pm
    —
Get rid of it !!  Wink

#6: No icon Re: Shellshock Author: ZeroLocation: Minnesota PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:50 pm
    —
Hate it

#7: No icon Re: Shellshock Author: Spacepotato PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:09 pm
    —
Make it so, Gimp.

#8: No icon Re: Shellshock Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:10 pm
    —
Member vote posted.

#9: No icon Re: Shellshock Author: drhouse5524 PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:00 am
    —
when Ctan was 24/7 Ctan i dont believe it had shellshock. It sucks when you get nabbed by a random nade then walk slow to find cover and then get killed because you didnt make ti to the building for cover. Let it be gone!

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> COD2 Discussion

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1