Origin Friends
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> Battalion 1944 Discussion

#1: No icon Origin Friends Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:58 am
    —
In the interest of building the community around BF4, I've started friending as many of the top players (most time) on our server as I can.  For those of you who play, please check my friend list and do the same.

Origin id Gimp63

Smile

#2: No icon Re: Origin Friends Author: Spacepotato PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:13 pm
    —
I hate people. Why would I do that?

#3: No icon Re: Origin Friends Author: nightmareLocation: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:15 pm
    —
Apparently they finally opened platoons to everyone, so I went a head and made the Easy Company Gaming platoon.  Sent an invite to everyone in EC.  Should I make a second for people that wish to support the server?

#4: No icon Re: Origin Friends Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:21 pm
    —
A second platoon?

#5: No icon Re: Origin Friends Author: Spacepotato PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:32 pm
    —
Platoon was supposed to be a good movie. I've never watched it though.

#6: No icon Re: Origin Friends Author: nightmareLocation: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:41 pm
    —
-=EC=-Gimp wrote (View Post):
A second platoon?

Yeah, like a second one for people that aren't in EC but want to be in the platoon to play with people.

#7: No icon Re: Origin Friends Author: -=EC=-Dirty_Red PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:10 pm
    —
I'm confused...must be all the smoke in the room.

#8: No icon Re: Origin Friends Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:58 am
    —
Red has a platoon that sits in a room and burns stuff?

#9: No icon Re: Origin Friends Author: Spacepotato PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:30 pm
    —
That's he only way to properly run a platoon.

#10: No icon Re: Origin Friends Author: -=EC=-Dirty_Red PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:16 pm
    —
What were we talking about?

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> Battalion 1944 Discussion

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1