Our Host - NFO
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> Battalion 1944 Discussion

#1: No icon Our Host - NFO Author: nightmareLocation: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:08 am
    —
I'd just like to give a shout out to our lovely host - NFO.  As Tater & Gimp know, I've been going crazy banning people the past week or so.  Yesterday, I sent in a message to support asking for more firewall slots as we ran out of our 20 slots.  They were unable to get more added so they forwarded me up to their CEO and Founder, John.  He explained the situation and then went on to modify their servers so we can now run 50 IPs per rule.  With 20 rules, we now have the capability of banning up to 1,000 IPs!  We'll likely never hit that mark but it's nice knowing we now have the capability.  NFO has essentially sold me on their products for a long time due to their lightning quick support and with their ability resolve our issues in a very timely manner.  Cheers to our Battlefield 4 server host!   Mr. Green

#2: No icon Re: Our Host - NFO Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:48 am
    —
Spot on.  I've had several past (and one ongoing) dealings with John and have had nothing but positive experiences.  The whole staff is very quick and courteous and seems to generally care about our needs.  This is a knowledgeable and professional group of folks.  

Don't know if anyone remembers or not, but it was Smoke that turned us on to NFO.  

Thanks, Smoke, you bitch, wherever you are!   Razz

#3: No icon Re: Our Host - NFO Author: nightmareLocation: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:27 am
    —
-=EC=-Gimp wrote (View Post):
Spot on.  I've had several past (and one ongoing) dealings with John and have had nothing but positive experiences.  The whole staff is very quick and courteous and seems to generally care about our needs.  This is a knowledgeable and professional group of folks.  

Don't know if anyone remembers or not, but it was Smoke that turned us on to NFO.  

Thanks, Smoke, you bitch, wherever you are!   Razz

I miss Smoke!   Crying or Very sad

#4: No icon Re: Our Host - NFO Author: Spacepotato PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:29 pm
    —
I had his number for a while but then my phone got fucked. Imma send him a message on Facebook.

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> Battalion 1944 Discussion

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1