Hey there.
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> Banned

#1: No icon Hey there. Author: FETUS PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 11:08 pm
    —
So, this is a tad overdue. I would like to apologize to the EC community for my brothers actions. He was playing in a server under the name "mexicans smell like shit" I came home to find out I was banned from the only server worth playing in. I tried to ask my boy despite to help facilitate an unban, but he has stated this is the only way. No sob story here, Just facts and my apology. If you would unban me that would be great, if not, well I guess that's up to you. cheers

Sean "FETUS" Stevenson

#2: No icon Re: Hey there. Author: Despite PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 11:26 pm
    —
FETUS is a good guy and great Cod2 player.  It's kind of a crappy situation to have happen to someone so I told him to come here and see what the higher ups say.  I vouch for him if it's worth anything  Cool

#3: No icon Re: Hey there. Author: drhouse5524 PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 12:10 am
    —
would definitely have to wait for banning admin. Although his apology will be noted here. Other members are backing him up as well. Not going to step on anyones toes. Can we get the banning admin in here to offer their thoughts?

#4: No icon Re: Hey there. Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 10:21 am
    —
So, obviously, we can't control who plays your game in our server.  We can't allow you and disable your guid through magical DNA sampling whenever someone else connects with your key.  You and your brother, or whoever else plays with your guid, are the same to us.  I know who you are and the fact that Despite vouches for you carry's weight for sure.  

That being said, I will unban you and trust you agree to follow and respect our rules.

Gimp

#5: No icon Re: Hey there. Author: Despite PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 11:14 pm
    —
Thank you very much Gimp I very much appreciate this.

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> Banned

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1