ever hit a deer?
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> News, Updates & Input

#1: No icon ever hit a deer? Author: Rain PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:16 pm
    —
i did!

#2: No icon Re: ever hit a deer? Author: GIMoeLocation: Rockford, IL PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:40 pm
    —
I hit one a while back but only took out my headlight. Did you get to keep it?

#3: No icon Re: ever hit a deer? Author: drhouse5524 PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:10 pm
    —
are you ok Rain? anyone else in the car? sheesh.. thats bad luck. Hope all is well boss. Looks like thats a total.. Insurance good enough to replace? When  iwas a little kid my grandparents hit a deer.. car was gone.

#4: No icon Re: ever hit a deer? Author: stuntLocation: Alabama PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:23 pm
    —
Glad you're okay. Deer are the fkn worst. They're quick and pretty, but god are they stupid. Hope things get better for ya. "Turns out the deer had insurance.""The squirrels witnessed everything and are willing to testify in court." "The deers family has offered to pay for the total value of the car, medical expenses, emotional expenses as well as give you a free Ferrari."

#5: No icon Re: ever hit a deer? Author: ArtoriasLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:14 pm
    —
Got a tip from Tater. Tell your insurance company that the deer hit you.

#6: No icon Re: ever hit a deer? Author: Rain PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:59 pm
    —
yup geico totaled it, and i had gap so new car Smile we are test driving this weekend! and yup im fine, just a little swelling of my hand where the air bag hit it.

#7: No icon Re: ever hit a deer? Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:27 pm
    —
Wow...that's a bit scary.  I'm always afraid of that happening here in the midwest...especially this time of year.  Glad everything is gonna work out ok.

#8: No icon Re: ever hit a deer? Author: autonomousLPLocation: Louisiana PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:20 pm
    —
i've hit one in a fire truck before. buzzards are annoying to hit too.

#9: No icon Re: ever hit a deer? Author: Despite PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:51 pm
    —
When I lived up in Wisconsin dodging deer was like a sport haha.  I'm glad to see you weren't hurt more.

#10: No icon Re: ever hit a deer? Author: LegionLocation: USA / Afghanistan PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:15 pm
    —
Jesus, Deer suck.. Up at my hometown we have a bunch that like to use our driveway, hit one on winter leave. Luckily it hit the side of the car, the right side back door no longer opens.

-Legion

#11: No icon Re: ever hit a deer? Author: nightmareLocation: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:09 pm
    —
Artorias wrote (View Post):

Yep.  Last year when the lady and I were camping, we were on the way home when 3 deer come charging out of a field as we rounded a corner in our Tiburon.  Luckily, they slammed into the side (and rolled down the side) of the car and not the front.  State Farm totaled it for more than we purchased it for.  Bought it for $3200, got $4500.  Turned around and bought it back for a little over $700.  Replaced the windshield and a few other minor things with around $500.  I sold it for $2500 afterwards with a salvage title.

$4500
-  500 Deductible
$4000
-  750 Buy Back
$3250
-  500 Fix Up
$2750
+2500 Sold
$5250

That's how you do it.  Lol.

#12: No icon Re: ever hit a deer? Author: kev24x PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:12 pm
    —
nightmare wrote (View Post):
Artorias wrote (View Post):

Yep.  Last year when the lady and I were camping, we were on the way home when 3 deer come charging out of a field as we rounded a corner in our Tiburon.  Luckily, they slammed into the side (and rolled down the side) of the car and not the front.  State Farm totaled it for more than we purchased it for.  Bought it for $3200, got $4500.  Turned around and bought it back for a little over $700.  Replaced the windshield and a few other minor things with around $500.  I sold it for $2500 afterwards with a salvage title.

$4500
-  500 Deductible
$4000
-  750 Buy Back
$3250
-  500 Fix Up
$2750
+2500 Sold
$5250

That's how you do it.  Lol.

^ this guys a genius.

#13: No icon Re: ever hit a deer? Author: Rain PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:20 pm
    —
wish i was so lucky, but it was a new car so i was 3k upside down, thank god for gap insurance lol

#14: No icon Re: ever hit a deer? Author: nightmareLocation: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:45 pm
    —
Rain wrote (View Post):
wish i was so lucky, but it was a new car so i was 3k upside down, thank god for gap insurance lol

Yeah, we have it on our new car as well.

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> News, Updates & Input

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1