Counter-Strike GO
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> General Discussion & Off Topic

#1: No icon Counter-Strike GO Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:59 pm
    —
So it seems a bunch of CoD2 players are playing Counter-Strike Global Offensive lately.  It's $10 on Steam until the 30th of June.  I'm gonna pick it up and try it.  If enough of you are interested, we might consider starting our own server.  Whats the multi player like?  Can the cfg be customized?  What's the real deal?   I see Opium Gaming has two servers with 40 players in each.  Where do you guys play?

#2: No icon Re: Counter-Strike GO Author: ArtoriasLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:51 pm
    —
If the config can be tweaked to useless and ridiculous extremes, I'm in.

#3: No icon Re: Counter-Strike GO Author: nightmareLocation: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:58 pm
    —
It will likely go on sale for a lot cheaper ~$5 during the summer sale.  Just keep an eye out on the daily deals (every 24 hours) and flash/community sales (every 8 hours at 1PM EST, 9PM EST, and 5AM EST).  I'm looking to pick up Arma 3 if it hits at least 50% off.

#4: No icon Re: Counter-Strike GO Author: Spacepotato PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:42 am
    —
I used to play CS and CS:S as much as I played CoD. BF1942, CS and Half Life, CoD 1...I've always been a huge fan of it even if the difficulty is ridiculously high. Every pro player I know of had their roots in counter strike.

#5: No icon Re: Counter-Strike GO Author: nightmareLocation: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:52 pm
    —
Well, let's do it!  Cleaning and fixing things currently.   Moving mid week.  I should be back to normal next week, if not the week after.

#6: No icon Re: Counter-Strike GO Author: Nightmare_Location: StL, MO PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:40 pm
    —
I just made the switch to CSGO... It is hard. I'm getting used to it though. Like most players, you might not enjoy it at first, but time helps :D

steam: yurworstnightmare Add me Very Happy we'll play :DDDD

-Nightmare<3

#7: No icon Re: Counter-Strike GO Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:26 pm
    —
OK, so know one has really helped here...

I haven't played enough to know anything about the multiplayer....like how many slots, gametype, map rotations, blah blah blah. I would be happy to give it a shot, but some guidelines would be helpful.

#8: No icon Re: Counter-Strike GO Author: nightmareLocation: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:30 pm
    —
I am semi familiar with it.  It really depends on what way we want to go.  Do we want a deathmatch server or a defuse/hostage server?  I am not 100% sure if there are mods out yet like the warcraft mod and whatnot.  I can check up with my brother who is more familiar with CS and CS:GO.

#9: No icon Re: Counter-Strike GO Author: Spacepotato PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:36 pm
    —
It's up in the air. You can't aim which puts Arty off and the skill curve is insane which puts others off. It's a source game so everything about the server is infinitely customizable. Will people PLAY it? Probably not.

#10: No icon Re: Counter-Strike GO Author: Rain PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:44 pm
    —
how do you guys like this game? i just ordered it lets hope it works haha! hopefully the ebay member in cambodia sends it to me lol

#11: No icon Re: Counter-Strike GO Author: CaptainSanta PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:14 am
    —
LOL @ Rain, I have played it multiple times...it's interesting gameplay from what I was playing at least (The Terrorists vs Counter-Terrorists or simply TDM). If we can advertise it enough I'm sure we can at least get 6-12 people in there, and once we get it semi-popular other people will see that it's an "active" server and they'll hop in so that'll make it "popular".

#12: No icon Re: Counter-Strike GO Author: Despite PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:31 pm
    —
Just saw this thread.  I primarily play this game now.  I try to stay active on Cod2 as well of course, but CS:GO is definitely taking up more of my time.  I would love to play with people from the clan.  Add  Despite1992 to Steam.

#13: No icon Re: Counter-Strike GO Author: Nightmare_Location: StL, MO PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:03 pm
    —
Gimp, I added your steam a few weeks ago. I can try to help as much as I can with how the "finding a game" and such works. Personally, I do not even look at the community servers unless I want to practice on an aim map or surfing. I mostly play the competitive mode, which deals with ranking and match making. There is also casual mode which is the same as competitive, "diffuse mission", but there is no ranking and things such as armor and diffuse kits are already bought for you.

steam: yurworstnightmare

I am usually in EC ts or POTW ts while I play. We always have a grand time.

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> General Discussion & Off Topic

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1