" />" />
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> General Discussion & Off Topic

#1: No icon " />" /> Author: stuntLocation: Alabama PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:01 am
    —
Anyone else notice the " />" /> towards the top left when viewing a forum post? It's not there when viewing categories, just when you are viewing an actual topic. To the right of the random babe window right in the inside border of the "Forums" window.  I got to looking at the source, if google showed it right, I think the culprit is line 451 and line 454. Not a big deal. Just something I've noticed daily and finally decided to point it out if not already known.

#2: No icon Re: " />" /> Author: Spacepotato PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:47 am
    —
Looks like some leftover code. If you put <a> you'll get a fancy schmancy link in that corner.

#3: No icon Re: " />" /> Author: stuntLocation: Alabama PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:11 pm
    —
Yeh, I was just making sure I wasn't seeing things and going crayzay. Line 451 and 454 are links for the banned sections of Cod2 and bf4 respectively. It's probably Gimps fault anyway.

#4: No icon Re: " />" /> Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:30 pm
    —
shit....I did that?

#5: No icon Re: " />" /> Author: Spacepotato PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:02 am
    —
Yes Gimp, you did. Allow me to fix this.

Lol.

#6: No icon Re: " />" /> Author: Rain PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:49 am
    —
my page source is dumb and wont find it, can you shoot me a ss of where yours shows it? i will fix it hopefully, it is prob just an error when tehy converted this theme over to this new csm from an older one.

this is what shows as my line  

451 </tr>
454 <tr>

#7: No icon Re: " />" /> Author: nightmareLocation: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:30 am
    —

Top left corner, but only happens when you are in a topic.  It does not occur on main forum page.

#8: No icon Re: " />" /> Author: stuntLocation: Alabama PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:18 pm
    —
I'm viewing the source via chrome. Right Click, view source. Doing it that way,
line 451 : <link>

Line 454 : <link>

Also, you have to view source from viewing a topic. That's what I was thinking too. When it got converted. Doesn't seem to be doing any harm, I was just making sure I wasn't crazy.

#9: No icon Re: " />" /> Author: nightmareLocation: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:47 pm
    —
Delete the highlighted spots on lines 474 and 477 (Notepad ++), lines 451 and 454 if viewing page source in Chrome:

It's occurring because you're trying to use an image for your title on a link which isn't possible.

Edit: Seems to be a partial style sheet of the Forum Index where it lists the forums (doesn't even have them all).  Why is this even part of the code for the forum threads?
Edit 2: Deleted that whole block of code and it does nothing at all to the page (except removed the  " />" />).  Seems like old unused code.

#10: No icon Re: " />" /> Author: Rain PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:32 am
    —
fixed? Wink

#11: No icon Re: " />" /> Author: stuntLocation: Alabama PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:51 pm
    —
Looks good. Rain = Hero!

#12: No icon Re: " />" /> Author: nightmareLocation: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:28 pm
    —
Woohoo!

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> General Discussion & Off Topic

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1