Welcome to the new EC
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> General Discussion & Off Topic

#16: No icon Re: Welcome to the new EC Author: Nickenstein PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:18 pm
    —
Good job with the site move, Rain.

One minor bug/glitch I've spotted:

When you quote someone, the quote title is pale gold text on a grey bar, and so is unreadable, like this:

-- MadFecker is a big soft shite -- wrote:
Highlight the above quote title to reveal a secret hidden truth!

Black or dark grey font required on quote titles.

#17: No icon Re: Welcome to the new EC Author: Nickenstein PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:18 pm
    —
Daft Mackem Twat wrote:
You fucking smoggie!

Teeheehee. Wink

#18: No icon Re: Welcome to the new EC Author: Nickenstein PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:43 pm
    —
You found my cryptic insult, then! ;)

Good show. Only someone clever, like a Geordie for instance, would have spotted that. Wink

#19: No icon Re: Welcome to the new EC Author: Rain PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:21 am
    —
Admin logins should work.

#20: No icon Re: Welcome to the new EC Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:29 pm
    —
Looking good, Rain.

Anyway to get the old emoticons back?  I like the fu Rain one.   Very Happy

#21: No icon Re: Welcome to the new EC Author: RumpokidLocation: Stone, Staffordshire, England PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:35 pm
    —
admin logins?...25 bans written on note paper...

#22: No icon Re: Welcome to the new EC Author: HighOutput PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:51 am
    —
looks good guys....almost makes me wunna get bf4 Smile)

#23: No icon Re: Welcome to the new EC Author: -Smoke- PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:05 am
    —
Looks Sweet Rain. Good Job

#24: No icon Re: Welcome to the new EC Author: drhouse5524 PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:34 am
    —
Rain, i just got regg'd here. This is drhouse. this is my login name here, so If you can put me back to BOD status, would be appreciated

#25: No icon Re: Welcome to the new EC Author: drhouse5524 PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:17 pm
    —
Love the new site rain. Good job Smile

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> General Discussion & Off Topic

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
Page 2 of 3