Killcam
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> COD2 Discussion

#1: No icon Killcam Author: PinoLocation: Groningen,Netherlands PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:14 pm
    —
Wouldn't it be a good idea to turn off Killcam ?
How often you are killed after ur opponent watched you kill him in killcam.

They come running after you because they know where you are at that moment.

Just an idea ....

#2: No icon Re: Killcam Author: Nickenstein PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:01 pm
    —
Servers without killcams attract hackers in droves unfortunately.

#3: No icon Re: Killcam Author: drhouse5524 PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:19 pm
    —
What nick said. Admins use that to determine whether the playing is legal or not.

#4: No icon Re: Killcam Author: Nickenstein PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:24 pm
    —
As well as being a useful tool for spotting hackers, it actively dissuades many from ever logging on in the first place.

A common practice among cheaters is to look for servers with kill-cam disabled using the filters in the server browser, and exclusively play on them. If we turned it off, we would show up in their server-browser searches and inevitably get a lot more hackers logging on just because of that.

Last edited by Nickenstein on Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

#5: No icon Re: Killcam Author: ArtoriasLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:43 pm
    —
Also killcam allows me to kill Kenny.

#6: No icon Re: Killcam Author: Nickenstein PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:56 pm
    —
And that.

#7: No icon Re: Killcam Author: Spacepotato PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:14 am
    —
Killcam letting me kill Kenny and Benn Hann is never going away ever. If we lose that, I'm dragging all of you bastards to hell with me...

You hear me Kenny?!?!?!

ALL OF YOU!!!!

On a side note, it is quite useful for finding hackers.

#8: No icon Re: Killcam Author: kenny_kLocation: port saint lucie, florida PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:20 am
    —
you mean the killcam can even spot me in my tent?????????

and arty, you don't use the killcam on me, you use those kennybots deb gave you.

#9: No icon Re: Killcam Author: lecoyotteLocation: france PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:52 am
    —
do not worry kenny anyway with or without killcam you happen to kill lol Very Happy

#10: No icon Re: Killcam Author: PinoLocation: Groningen,Netherlands PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:53 am
    —
Good point !!

Would be a terrible game for you guys without killing Kenny !!

But ok .... never thought about the hackers.

#11: No icon Re: Killcam Author: Nightmare_Location: StL, MO PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:42 am
    —
If you guys took Killcam off, people could not watch from my POV of their embarrassing deaths and my amazing kills....

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> COD2 Discussion

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1