Appeal!!!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> Banned

#1: No icon Appeal!!! Author: Skrapkilla PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:15 am
    —
Hola, I just re-downloaded this game last week and tried to connect to the EC all Weps server and I was permanently banned. I got the game in 2009 as a gift but pc at the time couldn't handle it. I had a clan buddy log on my pc via Teamviewer (cod1) to help me with a few things and he screenshotted my cd key during the process. (deleted him LONGG TIME AGO) but didn't worry to much since I couldn't play the game. I talked to Gimp and he sent me the ban list to get an idea of what name was used that was banned and couldn't find it (yall have a pretty impressive list btw) so I went in to the pot server to retrieve my GUID.

Finally found it and the name that was banned was "wessie" (and 3 other names) don't know who was the admin or the other names and idc, I've never been banned from anything, I play and mind my own. I just wanna play the damn game, been sitting in my garage for YEARS...

Please review the appeal and hear my plea.

Thanks

-Skrap

#2: No icon Re: Appeal!!! Author: stuntLocation: Alabama PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:25 am
    —
You're saying you were banned already correct? If so, then someone must've been using your cd-key when they got banned more than likely. You were able to get your regular guid and not your pbguid correct? I don't think potw has pb enabled anyway lol. Anywho, send me or gimp the guid through pm and we'll try to track down your name and make sure the name and guid match.

#3: No icon Re: Appeal!!! Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:48 am
    —
stunt wrote (View Post):
You're saying you were banned already correct? If so, then someone must've been using your cd-key when they got banned more than likely. You were able to get your regular guid and not your pbguid correct? I don't think potw has pb enabled anyway lol. Anywho, send me or gimp the guid through pm and we'll try to track down your name and make sure the name and guid match.

I checked the ban.txt when he xfired me.  His guid is banned with the name Wessie but neither is logged in the HOS that I could find...nor his ip.  The name Wessie was also banned with two other guids.

We'll have to wait to see if anyone can remember the whats and whys of Wessie's demise.

#4: No icon Re: Appeal!!! Author: -=EC=-Cross PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:42 pm
    —
No recollection of the guy here

#5: No icon Re: Appeal!!! Author: RumpokidLocation: Stone, Staffordshire, England PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:22 pm
    —
Nope...

#6: No icon Re: Appeal!!! Author: lecoyotteLocation: france PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:32 pm
    —
Never heard of him. either

#7: No icon Re: Appeal!!! Author: Skrapkilla PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:35 am
    —
Well this isn't getting anywhere lol

#8: No icon Re: Appeal!!! Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:02 pm
    —
We'll give it a bit longer.

#9: No icon Re: Appeal!!! Author: Spacepotato PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:41 pm
    —
I recognize the name but I wasn't the one that banned it. If I recall, whoever was playing under that name was using a bot and one of those vote map manipulators to get 3 or 4 headshot kills then call up the mapvote every round.

#10: No icon Re: Appeal!!! Author: Skrapkilla PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:03 am
    —
Vote map manipulators? never heard of that... But anyway, who ever it was wasn't me. I couldn't even run the game till up to a month ago... Must be a way to prove
that isnt me???

#11: No icon Re: Appeal!!! Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:49 am
    —
PM me or xfire me your guid, as I don't have it anymore, and I will unban you.

#12: No icon Re: Appeal!!! Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:32 am
    —
Unbanned.

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> Banned

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1