Favorite music artists
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:
http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> General Discussion & Off Topic

#31: No icon Re: Favorite music artists Author: Spacepotato PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:49 am
    —
manbearpig wrote (View Post):
Huey Lewis and the News

Don't need money!
Don't take fame.
Don't need no credit card to ride this train!

Last edited by Spacepotato on Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

#32: No icon Re: Favorite music artists Author: nightmareLocation: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:36 pm
    —
'Tis a sad day.  One of my favorite bands is doing their final concert tonight in Orlando.   Crying or Very sad

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

#33: No icon Re: Favorite music artists Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 2:47 pm
    —
Did I mention...

Rush - for so many reasons from their unsurpassed musicianship to their philosophical leanings and their ongoing legacy...plus, they can still kick ass after 40+ albums and being nearly 60 years old.

Paul Simon - for being one of the greatest singer/songwriters of all time and recording some legendary classics with Art G.

Cat Stevens - for being another one of the greatest singer/songwriters of that genre.  His songs were very hippy-like without being too sappy.

Dire Straights - Mark Knopfler's guitar playing style just speaks to me.

The Indigo Girls - Beautiful two part harmony and contemporary subject matter.  Love their folk roots.

The whole Hair movie soundtrack.  :)

I could list five more that I like just as much depending on the day....

Hey Nicky, do you know this guy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiEMLOk9BwU

#34: No icon Re: Favorite music artists Author: SgtBakerLocation: OKC PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:59 pm
    —
Rush came to Oklahoma last month. Had I known it was likely to be their last tour, I would have made a concerted effort to go. But I didn't know that, and my wife just had our son, and I didn't think it'd be a good time to jet for an evening...

I think my aforementioned all-time five still stand, but five more currently played artists are:
Bad Religion
Faith No More
Crystal Castles
Broken Bells
Deftones

#35: No icon Re: Favorite music artists Author: roentgen PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:54 am
    —
what...no r&b fans over here?

this stuff is sure to make any civilized woman drop her panties for you.

marvin gay
Luther vandross
teddy pendergrass
al green

of course i also the old school rock classics like some of you.

led zeppelin
rush
journey

#36: No icon Re: Favorite music artists Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:13 am
    —
SgtBaker wrote (View Post):
Rush came to Oklahoma last month. Had I known it was likely to be their last tour, I would have made a concerted effort to go. But I didn't know that, and my wife just had our son, and I didn't think it'd be a good time to jet for an evening...

Congratz on on having a son, by the way!

Hey, Roentgen, I can relate to some classic R&B and pretty much all the stuff Motown was crankin out in the 60s. Smokey Robinson or the Temptations.  Marvin Gay was too cool.

#37: No icon Re: Favorite music artists Author: SgtBakerLocation: OKC PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:48 am
    —
Thanks, Gimp! It's been a blast so far. A little trying at times, but he's a great kid for the most part, and the good times definitely outweigh the bad.

#38: No icon Re: Favorite music artists Author: stuntLocation: Alabama PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:49 am
    —
Culture Club will be going on tour....that is all.

#39: No icon Re: Favorite music artists Author: FuzzY PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:58 am
    —
Guess who -

Link

#40: No icon Re: Favorite music artists Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:58 am
    —
Hey Fuzzmeister!

I feel a little demonic after watching that...but it's perty good.

#41: No icon Re: Favorite music artists Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:51 am
    —
I just noticed this thread has gotten over 2300 views...further evidence that I just don't get, well, anything really.

#42: No icon Re: Favorite music artists Author: Nickenstein PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:09 am
    —
The thread title has some key words that people regularly put into google.

Lots of people with zero interest in COD2 or ECG will have wound up here, and then promptly left.

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> General Discussion & Off Topic

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:
Page 3 of 3