Favorite music artists
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> General Discussion & Off Topic

#1: No icon Favorite music artists Author: SgtBakerLocation: OKC PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:54 pm
    —
There could very well be multiple discussion threads about music, but I'd like to make this one your five favorite bands/artists. Could be your current five, could be an all-time five, whatever floats your boat. I'll post mine in the morning, when my brain is less fuzzy.

#2: No icon Re: Favorite music artists Author: ArtoriasLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:26 pm
    —
Off the top of my head come a bunch of prog-rock/metal bands. Rush, Breaking Benjamin, 30 Seconds to Mars, to name a few.

#3: No icon Re: Favorite music artists Author: SgtBakerLocation: OKC PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:46 am
    —
All-time for me would be Rush, Primus, Arcade Fire, Amorphis, and Squirrel Nut Zippers

#4: No icon Re: Favorite music artists Author: stuntLocation: Alabama PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:49 pm
    —
I listen to every type of music pretty much, but I do have a random mix that I can always listen to over and over again. Eminem, Linkin Park, Jack Johnson, Volbeat and Metallica.

#5: No icon Re: Favorite music artists Author: ArtoriasLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:56 pm
    —
Less off the top of my head are U2, Mudvayne, Boston, Miracle of Sound, Ludwig van Beethoven, Karl Maria von Weber, and probably some more that I'm too embarrassed to admit because it would label me as an uncultured swine.

#6: No icon Re: Favorite music artists Author: stuntLocation: Alabama PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:16 pm
    —
It's okay Arty. We know you still listen to Kids Bop and Barney Sing-A-Longs. There is nothing wrong with it.

#7: No icon Re: Favorite music artists Author: SgtBakerLocation: OKC PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:38 pm
    —
Uncultured swine welcome here! Now you've got me curious, so you have to divulge.

#8: No icon Re: Favorite music artists Author: ArtoriasLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:19 am
    —
Fine. Thousand Foot Krutch, Chipzel, Adventure Club, the Glitch Mob, Sub Focus, Celldweller, Jaejoong, Brand X, Rise Against, the Chemical Brothers, Ghost Town...the list goes on. If you recognize more than two of those I'll be surprised.

Managed to forget Zeppelin, the Who, R.E.M., Indigo Girls, Peter Gabriel/Phil Collins/Genesis. I'm sure there's more.

#9: No icon Re: Favorite music artists Author: kenny_kLocation: port saint lucie, florida PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:42 am
    —
mountain, black sabath, grand funk railroad, blondie, led zeppelin. so many more but at the top of my list, which in my opinion I consider were the best and most influential were the BEATLES.

#10: No icon Re: Favorite music artists Author: PinoLocation: Groningen,Netherlands PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:52 am
    —
ok ... Amos Lee & Phill Collins  Smile

#11: No icon Re: Favorite music artists Author: SgtBakerLocation: OKC PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:42 pm
    —
Artorias wrote (View Post):
Fine. Thousand Foot Krutch, Chipzel, Adventure Club, the Glitch Mob, Sub Focus, Celldweller, Jaejoong, Brand X, Rise Against, the Chemical Brothers, Ghost Town...the list goes on. If you recognize more than two of those I'll be surprised.

Managed to forget Zeppelin, the Who, R.E.M., Indigo Girls, Peter Gabriel/Phil Collins/Genesis. I'm sure there's more.

I'll see your two and raise you four. I've at least heard of Thousand Foot Krutch, and I love the Glitch Mob. Sub Focus, Celldweller, Rise against, and the Chemical Brothers also find themselves in my rotation. You have an acceptably diverse taste in music.

#12: No icon Re: Favorite music artists Author: Nickenstein PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:50 am
    —
Seeing lots of love for Zeppelin. Fucking love em! <3

@Arty: If you like Chipzel, you might also like Module. He mixes chip-tune styles with other modern styles: -

Module: Shatter playlist on the Youtubes

#13: No icon Re: Favorite music artists Author: Spacepotato PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:17 pm
    —
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ezqq-ahEvgA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyIMnBoHt-o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGwtB-Fn8d8

#14: No icon Re: Favorite music artists Author: Bry5012 PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:51 am
    —
Cascada, Kate Ryan, Avicii, Steve Aoki, etc.

#15: No icon Re: Favorite music artists Author: FuddyDuddyLocation: GTMO Navy Base PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:34 am
    —
Among the favorites and in no particular order, depends on the mood:
Rush, U2, Led Zeppelin, Johnny Cash, Bruce Springsteen, the black keys. And the list goes on but are some of mine

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> General Discussion & Off Topic

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 3