Motorcycle Accident
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> General Discussion & Off Topic

#1: No icon Motorcycle Accident Author: Howie97Location: Casco,ME, Naples,FL PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:25 pm
    —
Moved to Florida. Week and a half later woman cuts me off on my street and I dropped my bike to avoid hitting her. Compound fracture right leg...bones sticking out and the whole 9 yards.... Months of recovery...I'm bummed...

#2: No icon Re: Motorcycle Accident Author: lecoyotteLocation: france PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:59 pm
    —
Sad  Good luck and good recovery howie   Wink

#3: No icon Re: Motorcycle Accident Author: Nickenstein PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:00 pm
    —
Shit! Bad luck man.

On the plus side, you might be left with an impressive scar.

#4: No icon Re: Motorcycle Accident Author: Spacepotato PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:31 am
    —
Ouch! That sounds like a boatload of hurt. Get well soon!

#5: No icon Re: Motorcycle Accident Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:19 am
    —
Hate to see that...I think about some idiot cutting me off while texting every time I ride.  As they say, it's not a question of if, but when you're gonna have to lay it down.  Glade to hear it's not worse.  Hope you get back on soon, Howie.

#6: No icon Re: Motorcycle Accident Author: drhouse5524 PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:50 am
    —
get well soon, Howie. Find that idiot driver and give her some pain as well.

#7: No icon Re: Motorcycle Accident Author: kenny_kLocation: port saint lucie, florida PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:38 am
    —
sorry to hear that. hope for a quick recovery. I should have warned you before you moved down here Howie, half the people can't see over the dashboard. a lot of them really shouldn't be on the road.

#8: No icon Re: Motorcycle Accident Author: -=EC=-Dirty_Red PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:34 pm
    —
I had 3 bad ones while living in St Augustine.  I have the rods, plates pins and screws to prove it.  The older you are the longer it takes to heal.  Good luck ya big turd.

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> General Discussion & Off Topic

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1