TeamSpeak
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> General Discussion & Off Topic

#1: No icon TeamSpeak Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:26 pm
    —
So I encouraged a couple of members from the other side of the wold from me to get on Teamspeak this morning.  It reminded me of something Biggie told me long ago and I have experienced many times since.  It brings and new level of enjoyment to the game and brings the clan closer together.  I highly recommend doing it whenever possible.  Even if no one is there, hang out for a while and see if someone will join you.  Of course, sometimes you get some jerk stopping in, but there are so many cool people in this clan, it's worth the trouble.

Thanks Henk & Janissary!

#2: No icon Re: TeamSpeak Author: SgtBakerLocation: OKC PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:55 pm
    —
This is a good reminder, and something I'm terrible at doing. There are good times to be had in there, and I, for one, will try to drop in more often.

#3: No icon Re: TeamSpeak Author: lecoyotteLocation: france PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:38 pm
    —
ok Wink  I am often ts and I love when I can listen to you but for me it is a big challenge to try to understand you lol but I remain faithful to this idea gimp Although I often passes through google translator this is my way to me to learn your language my friends
 by against discution have with you is very hard for me Sad

ps: I waiting Rumpo passes north of my house to teach me English and I hone his french lol hahhahaha  Razz

#4: No icon Re: TeamSpeak Author: -=EC=-Cross PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:17 pm
    —
yea i kinda miss the days when we would have 10 people in ts at a time...was always a blast

#5: No icon Re: TeamSpeak Author: RumpokidLocation: Stone, Staffordshire, England PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:49 pm
    —
Bientot Mick et nous pouvons apprendre les uns des autres Frenglais!!

#6: No icon Re: TeamSpeak Author: BigDad PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:35 am
    —
When the day ends where you reside, the weight of the day has nowhere to hide.
 If you vent upon the shoulders of this entire pride (lion reference) .
 In teamspeak that which you keep inside .
Big
 Post Scriptum ;
  Looking up at that which I just typed, I'm reaffirmed of the power of voices and togetherness.
 Text it, talk it , share it, feel it, live it.
 All happens on TeamSpeak, as I see it.

It eeez so playsure in lucky to says. Wink

#7: No icon Re: TeamSpeak Author: Nickenstein PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:12 am
    —
I was going to say that.

Word for fucking word!

Postliminary ideations: Great to hear from you Mr. Dad! Very Happy

#8: No icon Re: TeamSpeak Author: lecoyotteLocation: france PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:22 am
    —
Madfecker wrote (View Post):
Que Mick essaie de dire, Rumpo, ce est qu'il a de la difficulté à comprendre l'anglais mais plus encore du mal à comprendre votre français.

hahahaha nice feck Razz  Wink

#9: No icon Re: TeamSpeak Author: Despite PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:24 pm
    —
I'm always in my Teamspeak but I'm going to try to stop in more... like right now!

#10: No icon Re: TeamSpeak Author: Nickenstein PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:06 am
    —
The TeamSpeak widget on this forum seems to be broken. (The bottom thing on the left panel.)

It used to show a list of people connected to TS. But for the last few weeks it has only displayed the TS ip-address, even when many people are connected.

This could explain why TS chats have dwindled recently.

Most of the times I connected to TS were because I noticed that widget listing players currently chatting. We should look into fixing the TS widget as it really does pull people in.

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> General Discussion & Off Topic

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1