Just curious who will be getting GTA5.
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  :| |:
http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> General Discussion & Off Topic

#76: No icon Re: Just curious who will be getting GTA5. Author: Nickenstein PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 3:40 am
    —
Some funky stuff there, Spud! Very Happy (I see you are quite the Megaman aficionado!)

As an aside, I know most of the Megaman games inside-out (quite literally). A few years back I was one of the main programmers for the Megaman anniversary collection. This involved a whole lot of taking the original NES Z80 assembly code and writing emulation routines to make the ancient code run on XBOX/PS2/GameCube, plus a heap of code to emulate the NES & SNES sprite hardware. Fun times! Very Happy (Even though that work caused me to hear the music from those games non-stop-9-to-5-for-two-years-solid I never tired of those catchy ditties!).

ALSO: Check out Shovel-Knight on GOG/Steam. It's a recent game in the style of Megaman/Metroid-vania/Duck-tails, and it's really fucking good. ;)

ALSO 2: A couple of nights ago I stumbled upon a YouTube Retro-Gaming channel you would probably enjoy. The thing I really appreciate about these guys is that they go to the effort of making most of their vids 30mins long to cover the topics with some depth:
GAME SACK

On matters of GTA-V'ness: Will folks be about this evening for some light-hearted heisting and murderous japery? My internet seems to have stabilised since last week's failed attempt.

#77: No icon Re: Just curious who will be getting GTA5. Author: stuntLocation: Alabama PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 2:04 pm
    —
I should be around and always down. Social Club may say I'm offline, I just disable it when playing on SP with mods Razz Can just message me on Steam instead.

-Spotato- Very nice very nice. I resent the being an idiot for a Gamecube part. I still have mine with Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes. Worth it. Still got my Dreamcast too. We should play some 4x4 Evolution or some Un-offical Phantasy Star Online. Supposedly some Dreamcast games are still online. I need to crank that beast up and see if she still works. Been collecting dust for years now. She'll be 16 years old Sept. 9th, man they grow up so fast.

#78: No icon Re: Just curious who will be getting GTA5. Author: Spacepotato PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 12:37 am
    —
Yeah Nick, I'm a fan of most Capcom things.

I had a friend go to Japan and I asked for some Megaman stuff. He got me the E Tank. It has every game soundtrack in it in FLAC plus remixes from Capcom. It's fucking tits man. There was an arm cannon pillow that you slide your arm into. He couldn't get it to fit in his luggage.

He went to Super Potato while he was there. I can't explain how jealous I am.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2013/09/22/hitting-the-jackpot-in-tokyo-39-s-retro-haven-super-potato.aspx

The only title I don't have is Megaman 1. I've spent about 250$ on the other five with the fifth game being the most expensive at 90$ used from Amazon. I've played all the X series too up to X6. Played Megaman Legends 1 + 2. Played Megaman Zero 1-4. Never tried the Battle Network series. I'll have to get into it I think. Need to try Megaman ZX on DS as well.

Favorites are MM2, MM4, X4, X5, Legends 2, Zero 2 + 3.

I've checked out Shovel Knight in the past. I'll spring on it eventually after I beat some of the others I've got. Really into Nuclear Throne and Isaac: Rebirth. I wanna grab Darkwing Duck on NES too. Capcom hasn't let me down yet.

#79: No icon Re: Just curious who will be getting GTA5. Author: Nickenstein PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 2:17 am
    —
I LOVE that tin for the E-Tank! Very Happy

MM2 is probably my fave of them all.

Capcom have made some truly awesome games. I'd love for them to continue the Ghosts'n'Goblins/Ghouls'n'Ghosts series!
Or make a new Black-Tiger!!1! (I spent so many pennies on that down the arcades when I was a kid.) I'm getting all nostalgic and sentimental just thinking about it. ;)

-------------8<--------------------------

Sorry about my second no-show on GTA-Online. My net connection is working fine, but I tried all night and couldn't bloody connect to RS-SocialClub for more than 15 seconds before it bounced me back to Offline-story-mode, over and over and over. :'(
I'm gunna flash an updated firmware onto my router tomorrow and see if that helps.

#80: No icon Re: Just curious who will be getting GTA5. Author: nightmareLocation: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:20 pm
    —
I think this belongs here.

Link

#81: No icon Re: Just curious who will be getting GTA5. Author: Nickenstein PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:57 pm
    —
I reckon us lot could pull that off first time AT THE SAME TIME and all pass through the hole together and land inside Tater's helicopter (whilst he flies it upside down). No problem!

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> General Discussion & Off Topic

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  :| |:
Page 6 of 6