Greetings scrubs!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> Introductions

#1: No icon Greetings scrubs! Author: Rudeboy PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:41 pm
    —
This my house now, that is all.

#2: No icon Re: Greetings scrubs! Author: ArtoriasLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:06 pm
    —
I'm insulted.

#3: No icon Re: Greetings scrubs! Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:42 pm
    —
Oh, so you're the one who's going to cover the rent.

:)

#4: No icon Re: Greetings scrubs! Author: Rudeboy PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:01 pm
    —
Arty, you were just a wee little scrub when you first came here.  I taught you everything I know and battle hardened you.  Show some respect for your elders.

Gimp, good one, but sadly no I gave all my material things up and endorsed buddhism fully.  My pacifist monk ways have enlightened me on the path to nirvana.  That was part of that spiritual journey I told you about before Wink

#5: No icon Re: Greetings scrubs! Author: nightmareLocation: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:40 am
    —
But then you would have no PC if you have no material belongings!

#6: No icon Re: Greetings scrubs! Author: PinoLocation: Groningen,Netherlands PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:24 am
    —
Do not jump over me in  battle.
The idea to see what's under your waistcloth makes me shiver ....
brrrrr ....

#7: No icon Re: Greetings scrubs! Author: Rudeboy PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:23 pm
    —
Nightmare, you misunderstand the meaning of spiritual journey specific to me.  For me, my PC takes me on a spiritual journey and is a necessity that I cannot go without.

#8: No icon Re: Greetings scrubs! Author: Spacepotato PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:23 am
    —
I have nothing important to say except this.....testicles.

#9: No icon Re: Greetings scrubs! Author: PinoLocation: Groningen,Netherlands PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:40 pm
    —
Too much info Spacepotato  brrrr

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> Introductions

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1