Anyone still playing?
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> Battalion 1944 Discussion

#1: No icon Anyone still playing? Author: SgtBakerLocation: OKC PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:40 am
    —
I finally broke down and bought the game over Christmas because it was only $5.00. It was rough going at first, but I've been enjoying the last few days of playing. Is anyone else still doing so?

Also, I didn't get the premium deal since I wasn't sure how much I would like the base game. Is it worth it, or does any particular expansion warrant the individual investment?

#2: No icon Re: Anyone still playing? Author: nightmareLocation: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:56 am
    —
I haven't been playing, but I still do have it installed.  I don't have the premium, but I know you get a lot for it.  You get like 20 maps, a bunch of weapons/vehicles, and whatnot.  

We have H1Z1 (kind of like Day Z) coming out on Thursday, Grand Theft Auto 5 on the 27th.  Evolve comes out Feb. 10th.  Witcher 3 in May.  I will probably be set for a while.  Not to mention Battlefield Hardline (think cops vs robbers) comes out in March.  I probably won't pick that up.  They are still going to be supporting BF4 with some new maps soon as well (not sure if Premium covers it).

I'm always (mostly) down for playing whatever.  I know Tater, Gimp & Nick have it.  I'm not sure who else.

#3: No icon Re: Anyone still playing? Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:26 pm
    —
Anytime someone wants to plant a crap load of c4 under my atv i'm game...

but that's the only fun i've had in that game.

Tater frickin launched me across the map...fuckin laughed my ass off...couple times.

plus...

bourbon is really good.

#4: No icon Re: Anyone still playing? Author: nightmareLocation: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:07 pm
    —
-=EC=-Gimp wrote (View Post):
Anytime someone wants to plant a crap load of c4 under my atv i'm game...

but that's the only fun i've had in that game.

Tater frickin launched me across the map...fuckin laughed my ass off...couple times.

plus...

bourbon is really good.

Lies.  You definitely had fun chilling in the heli with Tater & I.

#5: No icon Re: Anyone still playing? Author: Spacepotato PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:08 pm
    —
Good times. I have premium and I got everything that came out for free. You also get a bunch of free stuff to start with that you don't have to work to unlock; However, I don't play anymore. The kind of server we hosted was not the kind of game I wanted to play. It always ended up being about playing anti vehicle.

The best players we had were always in a vehicle of some sort and it was always a hassle to pluck them out of it. It got tiring really quick. C4 launches are really fucking fun though. Sent Gimp across an entire body of water on a quad.

#6: No icon Re: Anyone still playing? Author: SgtBakerLocation: OKC PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:10 pm
    —
The vehicles are definitely the biggest downside for me. They can be fun, but usually they are just obnoxious.

#7: No icon Re: Anyone still playing? Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:29 pm
    —
nightmare wrote (View Post):
Lies.  You definitely had fun chilling in the heli with Tater & I.

Yep, that was fun.  If that could somehow be prearranged, I would play all the time.

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> Battalion 1944 Discussion

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1