question for the more knowledgable than i
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> General Discussion & Off Topic

#1: No icon question for the more knowledgable than i Author: kenny_kLocation: port saint lucie, florida PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:14 am
    —
the other night it seemed my aim was way off. 3 shots at someone, close range, and misses. couldn't even hit them with an mg. long range, person not moving was ok. I was getting really frustrated to say the least. it was driving me to drink (good excuse hehe). after playing, I went in and checked my game settings. for some reason the refresh rate had changed to 75. my monitor (flat screen) has a fixed refresh rate of 60, which you cant really change, its either 59 or 60. question: could have that been causing the problem because when I changed it everything was back to normal. if so, why?

#2: No icon Re: question for the more knowledgable than i Author: SmokeyJoeLocation: California PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:42 pm
    —
Hi all - don't know if this is related but just wanted to add that I've recently started experiencing some major issues as well, just on your server. On quite a few instances I've emptied the better part of a clip into players at pretty close range into players who haven't just spawned, seemingly right on target, with no result. I'm used to the occasional blip, but this has been much different than the usual.  

Also, over the past my ping has always hovered around 90 on your server. Recently it has gone up into the mid to high 100s with big fluctuations. I'm also getting brief but numerous Connection Interrupt messages while playing. This is only happening on your server. On others everything is normal.

Any suggestions you have would be appreciated. Don't know if it's just me or maybe others have been experiencing similar issues.

Cheers! SJ

#3: No icon Re: question for the more knowledgable than i Author: SmokeyJoeLocation: California PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:12 pm
    —
Solved it - yep.........I'm an idiot

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> General Discussion & Off Topic

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1