back home
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> General Discussion & Off Topic

#1: No icon back home Author: kenny_kLocation: port saint lucie, florida PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:56 pm
    —
got home from hospital on Wednesday. still not quite up to gaming but will return shortly. instead of the 6-8 inches of colon that I was told they were going to remove, they removed 2 1/2 feet!!! the report the surgeon got from the colonoscopy doctor was it was in the descending colon when it was actually more toward the transverse colon. once the surgeon cut he basically had to keep going till he found it.

#2: No icon Re: back home Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:04 am
    —
Good to hear from ya, Kenny.  Hope you have the speediest recovery.  We saved you a spot on...well on every map.

#3: No icon Re: back home Author: Nickenstein PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:53 am
    —
Get well soon, Kenny! Smile

#4: No icon Re: back home Author: lecoyotteLocation: france PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:02 am
    —
a good recovery kenny Wink

#5: No icon Re: back home Author: gignLocation: france PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:16 am
    —
good luck kenny

#6: No icon Re: back home Author: PinoLocation: Groningen,Netherlands PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:56 pm
    —
Welcome back Kenny.
Have a good recovery !!

#7: No icon Re: back home Author: RumpokidLocation: Stone, Staffordshire, England PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:52 pm
    —
Wow, that's a big op Ken old mate! Take it easy, no moving around too much!! Joking apart, get real well soon!!

#8: No icon Re: back home Author: Lt_John_WayneLocation: Rome - Italy PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:44 am
    —
Get well soon!!

#9: No icon Re: back home Author: -=EC=-Dirty_Red PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:22 pm
    —
Your in my prayers Kenny.

#10: No icon Re: back home Author: drhouse5524 PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:45 am
    —
Kenny, as much of a camping CAWK that you are. That sure sounds like something I would NOT wish on ANYONE, even my worst enemies. I sure hope you recover fully soon and get back to hiding in that damn tent that i curse you out on every map. A while back (few weeks) i had 2 kidney stones. That is as close as I get to having a kid (and VERY goddamn painful i might add, good thing i have drugs. (and I'm a guy. !! LOL). Health is something that everyone strives to be in good. lol. Feel better buddy, take care of yourself, drink lots of fluids, and have some chicken soup (if it's allowed! Razz ). We'll see you on the battlefield.

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> General Discussion & Off Topic

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1