Evening Ladies!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> Introductions

#1: No icon Evening Ladies! Author: GaryBusey PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 3:18 pm
    —
New to the forums, been hitting up the COD2 server for quite awhile.  You all seem to be a good bunch to hang out with and get killed by so thought I'd join the forums.  

Live way up in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.  It's almost June so it might not snow tomorrow Wink  Been gaming since I was knee high to a grasshopper, but don't seem to be getting any better with age - but I do still have a good time despite the occasional wife aggro issues.  

War history buff, read a lot, game a lot, have an 80" TV which is my pride and joy :D

The only thing nearer and dearer to my heart than my wife and my TV is Kenny.  Love that guy, he's a peach.

You'll all see me in your gun sights, please make it quick.  'Preesh!

- GB

#2: No icon Re: Evening Ladies! Author: lecoyotteLocation: france PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 3:52 pm
    —
hi gary is welcome to the forum so that attention has your back because we love the new small and do their skin lol Wink

#3: No icon Re: Evening Ladies! Author: Nickenstein PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 6:45 am
    —
lecoyotte wrote (View Post):
hi gary is welcome to the forum so that attention has your back because we love the new small and do their skin lol Wink

I was gunna say that!

#4: No icon Re: Evening Ladies! Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 4:38 pm
    —
Nickenstein wrote (View Post):
I was gunna say that!

lol...no, actual laughing.

#5: No icon Re: Evening Ladies! Author: ArtoriasLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 4:46 pm
    —
Hey Gary! Pay no mind to Lecoyotte over there, we're pretty sure he might be French O.O

#6: No icon Re: Evening Ladies! Author: kenny_kLocation: port saint lucie, florida PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 10:29 pm
    —
hi gary. welcome to the forums. bit of a war history buff myself, mostly interested in ww2 eastern front. also been gaming a while too. I remember installing my first 3dfx voodoo card, and you're right, don't get any better with age,,,i seem to get worse.

#7: No icon Re: Evening Ladies! Author: GaryBusey PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 10:15 pm
    —
Thanks all, lol Lecoyotte was like bad Babelfish or something, but I'm sure he meant it in a nice way!  haha

Appreciate the warm welcome guys.

- GB

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> Introductions

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1