Fallout 4
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> General Discussion & Off Topic

#16: No icon Re: Fallout 4 Author: Spacepotato PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:32 pm
    —
LOOK AT THE DOG PHYSICS! LOOKS AT HOW THE DOG REACTS LIKE A REAL DOG WOULD!!

HYYYYYYYYYYPE!!!!!

#17: No icon Re: Fallout 4 Author: stuntLocation: Alabama PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:27 pm
    —
Fallout? What is that? A game about intervention or maybe fighting baldness?

#18: No icon Re: Fallout 4 Author: CaptainSanta PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:19 am
    —
Just wanted to add. I'm getting the Collector's edition which is $129.99 and my bro already pre-ordered the Collector's edition. That bastard.

-Santa

#19: No icon Re: Fallout 4 Author: Nickenstein PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:56 am
    —
CaptainSanta wrote (View Post):
$129.99

$129.99!

They have released no info. What if they decide that the minimum-spec will be 2 Titan-X cards, 32Gig Sys-ram, and a 12Ghz 16-core cpu? You will need a new machine to boot it up!

(OK, I admit that is an extreme hypothetical scenario, but it demonstrates the principle at play here.)

You will have zero recourse for refunds if your machine is not up to spec, because you won't be able to demonstrate that you purchased based on broken promises, because you are buying before they have presented any of the pertinent information.

#20: No icon Re: Fallout 4 Author: ArtoriasLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:55 am
    —
Nick has been castrated by his excessively twisted knickers.

#21: No icon Re: Fallout 4 Author: Spacepotato PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:38 pm
    —
I don't know about the EU Nick, but over here you can cancel per-orders with literally no repercussions. A common strategy is to preorder, cancel, then preorder again depending on what preorder bonus you want/is announced. You don't put any money down at Gamestop. You just put your name on a list and they give you a claim ticket.

#22: No icon Re: Fallout 4 Author: stuntLocation: Alabama PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:48 pm
    —
Not around here. Gstop charges $5 or 10% for a pre-order. If you cancel it you get your money back tho. Steam on the other hand, offers refunds.

Refunds on Pre-Purchased Titles
When you pre-purchase a title on Steam (and have paid for the title in advance), you can request a refund at any time prior to release of that title. The standard 14-day/two-hour refund period also applies, starting on the game’s release date.

Hard copies tho...eh..I have never bought a collectors edition. Sure I'll get something, but it'll more than likely sit on a shelf after wards and collect dust. The pip-boy, I admit looks really cool, but not another 60 bucks cool, considering you can still use the pip boy app without the casing, which is all it is, a casing for your smart phone so to speak. Back on topic, I'd hardly, if ever wear it and it just doesn't seem worth it to me. Especially since I've never even played a Fallout game, so I don't even know if I'll like it.

#23: No icon Re: Fallout 4 Author: CaptainSanta PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:28 pm
    —
Nick, I'll just cancel the fuck out of the pre-order. Doesn't matter either way. I'm getting this game, and I'm getting it next month. Period. I will have Fallout 4 in my hands on launch day. Along with my fully functional Pip Boy. AndroidFTW.

#24: No icon Re: Fallout 4 Author: Spacepotato PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:55 am
    —
E3 this year..........holy fuck-balls! Fallout 4? Dishonored 2?? Dark Souls 3??? CupHead (Looks good for realzies)???? Fucking DOOM 3!?! FIRE EMBLEM FATES!?!?! MOTHERFUCKING KINGDOM HEARTS 3!?!?! MASS EFFECT ANDROMEDA!?! SHENMUE 3!! STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT! GODDAMN FF7 REMAKE!!?!?! WHAT???

loop:

if fontsize = 12pt [then]
       goto hy

elseif fontsize = 20pt [then]
       goto hyy

else
       goto hyyy

end if

hy:

"Hype!"

hyy:

"Hyyyype!!

hyyy:

"HYYYYYYYYYPE!!!!

goto loop

#25: No icon Re: Fallout 4 Author: ArtoriasLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:47 pm
    —
Hype train it is. See y'all on board.

#26: No icon Re: Fallout 4 Author: CaptainSanta PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:49 pm
    —

I'm on board.

#27: No icon Re: Fallout 4 Author: Spacepotato PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:43 pm
    —
Santa. Why the fuck do you have a pic of the Back to the Future 3 train for a hype train?

At least use something relevant!

#28: No icon Re: Fallout 4 Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:51 pm
    —
lol i just re-read this thread, you fuckers are nuts.

#29: No icon Re: Fallout 4 Author: Spacepotato PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:08 pm
    —
I happen to have requested the days after Fallout 4 as PTO by mistake. You bet your ass I'm gonna bury myself in it for the whole weekend.

#30: No icon Re: Fallout 4 Author: nightmareLocation: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:52 pm
    —
For the TATES!

Link

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> General Discussion & Off Topic

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
Page 2 of 3