Fallout 4
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:
http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> General Discussion & Off Topic

#31: No icon Re: Fallout 4 Author: Nickenstein PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:22 am
    —
That's the kind of dedication and ingenuity that always results in something worthwhile! :D

So does the height limit increase as you unlock stuff? I built a 5 storey tower and then it said I was out of range and the workshop menu closed. Or is there a console command to raise the limit?

#32: No icon Re: Fallout 4 Author: nightmareLocation: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:15 am
    —
I'm not sure Nick.  I don't have the game, so I couldn't tell you.

#33: No icon Re: Fallout 4 Author: GaryBusey PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:46 pm
    —
That is pretty epic lol!  I've been completely MIA from CoD guys, apologies - every minute of available game time has been devoted to Fallout.  Lovin' it!!  I'll pop back to the server here sometime soon though, pinky swear.

- GB

[quote="nightmare";p="3990"]For the TATES!

#34: No icon Re: Fallout 4 Author: drhouse5524 PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:02 pm
    —
my system:
core i5 2400
8gb ddr3
500gb hgst hdd sata 3.
inwin case
600w thermaltake
gtx 580 1.5gb
xfi sound card.

plays fallout 4 just fine. most of the way up. You dont need a 8 core intel and 32gb of ram with 2 titan blacks in sli to play it. I'd say its right up there with GTA V for spec requirements.

#35: No icon Re: Fallout 4 Author: GaryBusey PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:15 pm
    —
I was just wondering about the rest of you Fallout junkies - how many hours do y'all have in to the game so far?

I cracked 126 last night.

- GB

#36: No icon Re: Fallout 4 Author: ArtoriasLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:09 am
    —
Still at 0, sadly enough.

#37: No icon Re: Fallout 4 Author: Spacepotato PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:05 pm
    —
142. I quit playing about a month ago as well. Didn't feel it as much as I thought I would. I may go back to it to finish some stuff, but for the most part, it didn't hook me like others did.

#38: No icon Re: Fallout 4 Author: GaryBusey PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:00 pm
    —
So thought I'd throw this out there now that the final mission oriented DLC (Nuka World) has been released for a bit - essentially we're at the end of new content for Fallout 4 outside of possibly some more workshop modules.  Who all picked it up and put in some time in the Commonwealth?  Pros/Cons, what did you love, what did you hate?  Curious about other people's take on the game.

Personally I never did play the top down FO1/2/BoS - so I can't compare to those titles, I started with Fallout 3 on PS3, grabbed New Vegas on the same platform, liked it so much I got the PC version as well.  I've got about the same amount of time in to both NV and FO4 (~450 hours in each) but there is a hell of a lot more of FO4 I have yet to do including a lot of exploration in Far Harbour and Nuka World yet to go.  So I think I personally got a good value for my entertainment dollars invested.

About the only two aspects I wasn't 100% satisfied with were the dialogue controls when interacting with NPC's (they were functional and worked but sometimes seemed a bit vague on what you thought you might say and what you ended up actually saying), and the workshop/settlement construction functionality was (lol was..  still is) pretty clunky.  But again, it works just can get a bit frustrating.

Otherwise I can confidently say I thoroughly enjoyed the title, the story, the characters, graphics etc etc.  I'll probably invest several more hours/days/months of my life into the Commonwealth.  My only regret is it comes at the expense of CoD2 time - sorry guys.

Long-winded post, but again I'm looking for some other opinions - I've certainly read many many mixed reviews on the various aspects of the game.  

Cheers,

- GB

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> General Discussion & Off Topic

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:
Page 3 of 3