Plethora of Promotions
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> News, Updates & Input

#1: No icon Plethora of Promotions Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:45 am
    —
Now that we're better settled in our new site, the Easy Company Senior Admins would like to announce the following promotions;

Promoted to Admin

Lecoyotte & Artorias!

Promoted to Senior Admin

Nightmare, Stunt, & Lt. John Wayne!

Congrats, everyone.  It's great to have you guys as caretakers of the coolest clan on the planet.

#2: No icon Re: Plethora of Promotions Author: lecoyotteLocation: france PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:19 am
    —
hi  Wink thank all directors and members of the easycompagny for this distinction.

I always stay on this big family ec with respect, joy and good humor.

still delighted to be part of your clan my friends tank you:wink:

Arrow and congratulations to newly promoted

#3: No icon Re: Plethora of Promotions Author: LegionLocation: USA / Afghanistan PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:58 pm
    —
Congrats all you guys, I am sure it is all well deserved and thanks for your hard work. I only have a couple days of internet left but I'll be back and playing in.. like 4 months tops.. End of April by the latest.

#4: No icon Re: Plethora of Promotions Author: Nickenstein PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:08 pm
    —
Well done, chaps! Very Happy

#5: No icon Re: Plethora of Promotions Author: ArtoriasLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:05 pm
    —
That was a good email to get. Thanks to y'all directors folk up there! I'm glad that I'm able to have some input in this clan now. And congrats to all my fellow promot-ees as well.

You're all a bunch of magnificent bastards.

#6: No icon Re: Plethora of Promotions Author: nightmareLocation: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:39 pm
    —
Thank you kind sirs.

(We need our old Emoticons back)

#7: No icon Re: Plethora of Promotions Author: stuntLocation: Alabama PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:42 pm
    —
Thanx for the promo. Appreciation level - %110. I'm glad/proud to be apart of this awesome sauce community.

On a nutter note. Congrats on the promos you cheese graters!

.....I must go make a grilled cheese now.

#8: No icon Re: Plethora of Promotions Author: Spacepotato PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:46 am
    —
'Grats everyone! Now you guys can be just as lazy only with a higher level of distinction.

#9: No icon Re: Plethora of Promotions Author: Lt_John_WayneLocation: Rome - Italy PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:05 pm
    —
Thanks a lot i really Appreciate it, now im fully back with my new headset Very Happy

#10: No icon Re: Plethora of Promotions Author: BigDad PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:57 pm
    —
Congratulations,fellas !
 Big

#11: No icon Re: Plethora of Promotions Author: drhouse5524 PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:19 am
    —
congrats, u cocks. Especially Coyotee, he is the biggest cawq..

#12: No icon Re: Plethora of Promotions Author: lecoyotteLocation: france PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:54 am
    —
hi tank you drhouse big vaginas ...lol Very Happy

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> News, Updates & Input

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1