hey
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> Introductions

#1: No icon hey Author: EVanek5 PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:57 am
    —
Hello everyone,

I've been playing on your BF4 server for the last couple weeks or so, always enjoy playing on the server. Started getting back into BF with this game and enjoying it. Been a lot of fun with this game so far for me, love blowin shit out of the sky lol. Anyways, thanks for the server and awesome website guys!

#2: No icon Re: hey Author: Nickenstein PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:40 am
    —
Welcome to EC! :)

You've possibly been in game with me on bf4 recently. I'm the utterly useless buffoon pointing a sniper rifle at his own feet. Wink

#3: No icon Re: hey Author: LegionLocation: USA / Afghanistan PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:22 am
    —
Hey, welcome to the forums man, you should DL team speak and get to know some of the guys so you can potentially apply to become a member someday if you wish =). Good to have you around and thanks for playing on the servers. -Legion

#4: No icon Re: hey Author: Spacepotato PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:54 am
    —
Great to hear people are filtering their way from the server over to the forums! Glad you enjoy what we have on offer! I'm in game under SubatomicPotato. If you see me, don't hesitate to shout out.

#5: No icon Re: hey Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:07 pm
    —
Welcome to our forums!  

Nick isn't really all that useless...but he is a buffoon.

Laughing

#6: No icon Re: hey Author: EVanek5 PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:17 pm
    —
Will do on the TS server. I usually play with my Uncle and me and him use TeamSpeak so when I am playing alone Ill look for your guys server address and join up.

#7: No icon Re: hey Author: Lt_John_WayneLocation: Rome - Italy PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:03 pm
    —
Welcome!

#8: No icon Re: hey Author: nightmareLocation: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:06 pm
    —
Glad to see you are enjoying the server.  I've been quite busy with some things but should be back to normal by tomorrow and I'll be around quite a bit from then on.  I'm stuck under the name Cyrcle for Battlefield but enough rambling.  Welcome!

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> Introductions

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1