Overwatch closed beta announced
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> General Discussion & Off Topic

#1: No icon Overwatch closed beta announced Author: ArtoriasLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:13 pm
    —
Has anyone else looked into this? It's a Blizzard fps and it looks like a combination of Torchlight, CSGO, and Shadow Warrior. I immediately drank all of the Kool-Aid upon watching gameplay.

*edit
Lots of TF2 influence as well.

#2: No icon Re: Overwatch closed beta announced Author: stuntLocation: Alabama PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:53 pm
    —
Looks interesting. I've seen it a bit ago, but didn't know about the upcoming beta. I'm signed up for it.

#3: No icon Re: Overwatch closed beta announced Author: ArtoriasLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:32 pm
    —
I signed up for it as well, but apparently if you don't have a big twitch following you probably won't get in.

#4: No icon Re: Overwatch closed beta announced Author: stuntLocation: Alabama PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:34 pm
    —
I have a large twitch whenever I'm off my meds, so I should be good.

#5: No icon Re: Overwatch closed beta announced Author: ArtoriasLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:43 pm
    —
Lucky. Blizzard said people with Twitch are high priority, but people with Convulse are even higher on the list.

#6: No icon Re: Overwatch closed beta announced Author: nightmareLocation: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:12 am
    —
It looks like a Team Fortress 2 clone with more class diversity.  I've been signed up for beta forever and didn't get in.  I typically get into all of Blizzard's alphas/betas.  I got into the Hearthstone and Heroes of the Storm alphas, and previously have gotten into World of Warcraft expansion betas.  We all know that if you have a decent twitch.tv following they'll throw you a key though.  It's like that for basically any alpha/beta.

#7: No icon Re: Overwatch closed beta announced Author: ArtoriasLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:08 pm
    —
My fear is that it'll be a monthly subscription game. That shit bothers me. And I hope that people who participate in the beta get something back like a discount if it's full retail price, or at least some in-game rewards.

#8: No icon Re: Overwatch closed beta announced Author: nightmareLocation: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:23 pm
    —
Artorias wrote (View Post):
My fear is that it'll be a monthly subscription game. That shit bothers me. And I hope that people who participate in the beta get something back like a discount if it's full retail price, or at least some in-game rewards.

I'm pretty sure it will be free to play like their past two games - Hearthstone and Heroes of the Storm but will have micro transactions to purchase things like skins or something along those lines.

#9: No icon Re: Overwatch closed beta announced Author: ArtoriasLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:08 pm
    —
As long as it doesn't start leaning towards pay-to-win, I'm okay with that.

#10: No icon Re: Overwatch closed beta announced Author: nightmareLocation: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:28 pm
    —
I swear they said this was going to be free to play originally.

Quote:
We spoke with a local store that indicates it received an email from the corporation indicating that the game will be full-priced on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC. All versions are listed at $59.99, with a placeholder date of December 31, 2016.

I guess we'll find out more this weekend at BlizzCon.

#11: No icon Re: Overwatch closed beta announced Author: nightmareLocation: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:12 pm
    —
$40.  I'll probably pass.

Link

#12: No icon Re: Overwatch closed beta announced Author: ArtoriasLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:33 am
    —
Could be a lot worse, plus those who got into the beta will likely get a discount or at least easy access to a new hero or skins.

#13: No icon Re: Overwatch closed beta announced Author: nightmareLocation: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:07 pm
    —
I've watched enough of it to realize it's Blizzard's version of TF2.  It's a very team oriented game  so the only way I'd consider getting it is if we had at least 4 guys pick it up and would play it regularly.

#14: No icon Re: Overwatch closed beta announced Author: ArtoriasLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:30 pm
    —
Yep, strictly a cooperation-based MOBA. I'm sure as hell getting it, and I don't think Tater would mind a revamped TF2...

#15: No icon Re: Overwatch closed beta announced Author: ArtoriasLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 11:39 pm
    —
So I'm currently downloading Overwatch for the few days of open beta and then the full game in a couple weeks. Anyone else thinking of playing?

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> General Discussion & Off Topic

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2