Call of Duty: Black Ops III
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> General Discussion & Off Topic

#1: No icon Call of Duty: Black Ops III Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:01 pm
    —
What's the verdict here?  I see quite a few people playing.  Would old guys like me be able to play?

#2: No icon Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops III Author: Nickenstein PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:57 am
    —
Additionally, would handsome guys like me be able to play?

#3: No icon Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops III Author: lecoyotteLocation: france PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:23 pm
    —
apparently it would be better than black ops 2 While I saw my boy player with the ps4 he tears it makes me want to buy it lol Wink

#4: No icon Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops III Author: nightmareLocation: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:01 pm
    —
It's similar to Black Ops 2.  It's the better of the last three Call of Duties (Ghosts, Advanced Warfare).  There's no dedicated servers, just matchmaking.  All up to you sir.  I do have it and would be willing to play.

#5: No icon Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops III Author: nightmareLocation: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:02 am
    —
Drift0r's review of the game:

Link

#6: No icon Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops III Author: nightmareLocation: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:02 pm
    —
It's free on Steam to play until Sunday 1PM PST.  Download it if you want to try it out.

#7: No icon Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops III Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:27 pm
    —
Cool, thanks for the info, Nightmare but....

Why the fuck do they always do this when I have no time to play....

Evil or Very Mad

#8: No icon Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops III Author: nightmareLocation: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:00 am
    —
-=EC=-Gimp wrote (View Post):
Cool, thanks for the info, Nightmare but....

Why the fuck do they always do this when I have no time to play....

Evil or Very Mad

I dunno.  Make time.    Very Happy

It's also on sale if you want to throw $45 at it and hope you like it.

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> General Discussion & Off Topic

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1