Emtpy COD2 server
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> General Discussion & Off Topic

#1: No icon Emtpy COD2 server Author: drhouse5524 PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:31 am
    —
was just in to see what was goin on in EC's cod2 server. it's empty!. The last couple times i've been in it's empty. Did cracked servers just wipe us out of players? BTW my name was Expand Dong.

#2: No icon Re: Emtpy COD2 server Author: PlusIce PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:56 am
    —
CoD2 is just dying out. It's holding on better then CoDWAW and CoD/UO thought.

Most folks got new gaming rigs and there are playing the newest games. Sooner or later windows OSes will not even support CoD/UO/CoD2/WAW/CoD4, so play them while you can.

Modding community has flocked elsewhere. Mainly to indie projects as newer games general have no mod support, aside from source or unreal engine games.

#3: No icon Re: Emtpy COD2 server Author: Nickenstein PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:55 am
    —
I think there a few things contributing to it right now.

Firstly the reasons Plusice states. But there are two other major factors:

1.) Christmas and New Year leave everyone with very little free time.

2.) Arty has started college. Nobody can deny that Arty's presence has been the life-blood keeping the server continually populated for the last couple of years. Alas, he's got more on his plate to deal with now.

It should pick up a little in the coming days/weeks as everyone slides back into their post-Christmas routines.

#4: No icon Re: Emtpy COD2 server Author: lecoyotteLocation: france PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:46 pm
    —
hey !!! vagina drhouse is here lol Very Happy

I agree with Nick there was the year-end holidays and vacation for some
but it is true that there is less activity by now but I think it goes back Wink

#5: No icon Re: Emtpy COD2 server Author: ArtoriasLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:01 pm
    —
Aw Nick, I'm flattered. I'll try to be on the server when I can, but like you said I have a lot on my plate from school.

#6: No icon Re: Emtpy COD2 server Author: drhouse5524 PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:22 pm
    —
nick, you cawq. I'll take the Penis Mightier for 200

#7: No icon Re: Emtpy COD2 server Author: Nickenstein PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:04 am
    —
Artorias wrote (View Post):
Aw Nick, I'm flattered. I'll try to be on the server when I can, but like you said I have a lot on my plate from school.

Getting your education is paramount. And getting your clarinet polished every now and then will obviously be on your mind. (Sorry, I just can't stop myself when a dirty joke opportunity arises.) Wink

drhouse5524 wrote (View Post):
nick, you cawq. I'll take the Penis Mightier for 200

Hey, Trebek! Is it "What is yellow?"

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> General Discussion & Off Topic

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1