CoD2 Recruitment question
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> General Discussion & Off Topic

#1: No icon CoD2 Recruitment question Author: Yuri PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:56 pm
    —
I recently filled out an application and was just wondering how long it takes to be reviewed or how I can check on it. it says middle bottom of homepage to check on the status but I don't see it.

#2: No icon Re: CoD2 Recruitment question Author: ArtoriasLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:16 pm
    —
Sup Yuri, good to hear you're applying. Gimp will show up here later today and let us know exactly how long, because I don't really know. But I can provide morale support!

#3: No icon Re: CoD2 Recruitment question Author: Yuri PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:17 pm
    —
sounds good thanks I really enjoy your servers and all the players in it Smile its fun carefree and casual unlike most servers where people just whine

#4: No icon Re: CoD2 Recruitment question Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:35 pm
    —
Usually takes a couple weeks.  We give the members a week or so to vote.  One question, why the three applications with different information?

#5: No icon Re: CoD2 Recruitment question Author: Yuri PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:44 pm
    —
because I kept getting a message saying that it wasn't accepting it or something along those lines but yeah that would probably be why but there shoulda only been 2 that I filled out the one that diddnt go through and the one that did.

#6: No icon Re: CoD2 Recruitment question Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:08 pm
    —
After weighing the various opinions and observations, you have become ineligible for membership due to the fact that you've been witnessed hacking in our server by three senior level admins.

the management

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> General Discussion & Off Topic

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1