Battalion 1944
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> General Discussion & Off Topic

#1: No icon Battalion 1944 Author: nightmareLocation: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:25 pm
    —
Thought everyone might be interested in this.  Looking to hit Early Access sometime next year.

Link

If you want to get in and support them early, head here - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bulkheadinteractive/battalion-1944-pc-xb1-ps4

#2: No icon Re: Battalion 1944 Author: lecoyotteLocation: france PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:11 pm
    —
ah !!!! good news at last Shocked
 they finally decided to replay the way we call of duty 2 best lol Very Happy
 but I'm afraid this is the end of cod2 if this great game has just released one day Crying or Very sad

#3: No icon Re: Battalion 1944 Author: SgtBakerLocation: OKC PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:44 pm
    —
This game just hit my radar recently, and I'm definitely going to be following its development. I'm not playing BF4 much these days and don't see any other shooters that could take its place, so Battalion might just do the trick.

#4: No icon Re: Battalion 1944 Author: ArtoriasLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:17 pm
    —
I'm sooo apprehensive about kickstarters and early access things. I like what I see so far, but I refuse to get hyped about it yet.

#5: No icon Re: Battalion 1944 Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:36 pm
    —
I love everything they say.  I would wholeheartedly support this venture if I could have a little more info...like some inside information on their numbers from someone like Nicky.  If they're on target with their budgets and the cost of bringing something like this to market, i'm in for some cashola.  Too bad about the whole dedicated server thing...gone forever I fear.

#6: No icon Re: Battalion 1944 Author: nightmareLocation: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:41 pm
    —
-=EC=-Gimp wrote (View Post):
I love everything they say.  I would wholeheartedly support this venture if I could have a little more info...like some inside information on their numbers from someone like Nicky.  If they're on target with their budgets and the cost of bringing something like this to market, i'm in for some cashola.  Too bad about the whole dedicated server thing...gone forever I fear.

They're doing dedicated servers.

The Kickstarter shows off their development plan.

They're already sitting at $278,000 of their $142,500 goal, so it's already funded.  Now don't get me wrong, they could just "take the money and run" but with all the publicity they've gotten, I don't see it happening.  I've pledged for a few Kickstarters, most weren't funded but you typically get the game for cheaper than you would on release and get to say you helped make this game happen.  I probably won't be pledging as I'm in a bit of a rock and a tight spot right now (plus I want the Division) so I don't have the spare cash to throw at it.  I'm hoping they do some additional funding after the Kickstarter so I can get in on a good deal, however.

#7: No icon Re: Battalion 1944 Author: nightmareLocation: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:43 am
    —

Link

Will be available here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/489940/BATTALION_1944/ for $15.00 on Feb. 1st

#8: No icon Re: Battalion 1944 Author: ArtoriasLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:34 am
    —
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Very Happy

#9: No icon Re: Battalion 1944 Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:08 pm
    —
Woot!  I've heard rumors about dedicated servers?

#10: No icon Re: Battalion 1944 Author: nightmareLocation: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:41 pm
    —
Yes sir.  Not sure if they'll be available on Feb. 1st, but it is planned.

#11: No icon Re: Battalion 1944 Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:37 am
    —
Happy Early Access Day!  Should be a few people on Discord today playing Battalion!  Woot!

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> General Discussion & Off Topic

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1