Hello from Smokey Joe
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> Banned

#1: No icon Hello from Smokey Joe Author: SmokeyJoeLocation: California PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:50 pm
    —
Hi Deb.

I just wanted to check in to see why I'm perm banned. I've never hacked or cheated. Never will. I'm aware my style of play (sprint/prone/bash/smoke/etc...) is irritating to some. Just don't understand what I've done that would have resulted in a ban.

Best regards,
Smokey Joe

#2: No icon Re: Hello from Smokey Joe Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:54 pm
    —
Joe was playing under the name Xx hang_loose Xx at the time.

Since there is nothing listed in the HOS, we'll wait for the banning admin to present his case.

As an aside, an irritating style of play is not against the rules.

#3: No icon Re: Hello from Smokey Joe Author: ArtoriasLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:51 am
    —
Nah Joe it's mostly just me that's irritated by your playstyle <3 But yeah as Gimp said that's no reason at all for a ban.

#4: No icon Re: Hello from Smokey Joe Author: RumpokidLocation: Stone, Staffordshire, England PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:01 am
    —
How bout unban until the evidence (if any!) is submitted. I think we all know Joe as a sneaky fecker but he's no cheater!! He plays every day & we need him for the laughs & to make up the numbers during these lean times!  Laughing

#5: No icon Re: Hello from Smokey Joe Author: lecoyotteLocation: france PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:57 pm
    —
wow wow wow  Shocked sorry my friend it was me and I had a ball and I apologize but I will explain Embarassed

it happens from time to time I play on the server / COD 2 SERVER IP: 83.98.193.34: 28990 gign with in the absence of the player on our.
but a little dude named Xx Xx hang_loose enjoys temporarily banish me from the server with gign.whenever it connects
with the help of the console will vote on server

I wanted to teach him a lesson when I saw him connect to the server by pressing / kick with id but I was too fast and click the line below / guid ban on HLSW.
I am sincerely sorry joe but I think you have taken has had your own games lol

sorry for the désagrement it could produce Sad
debbie can you unban the please do Wink

#6: No icon Re: Hello from Smokey Joe Author: RumpokidLocation: Stone, Staffordshire, England PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:13 pm
    —
Mick you coq

#7: No icon Re: Hello from Smokey Joe Author: lecoyotteLocation: france PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:27 pm
    —
Very Happy lol yes I am a real cock hahaha

#8: No icon Re: Hello from Smokey Joe Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:02 pm
    —
As soon as I am able.

#9: No icon Re: Hello from Smokey Joe Author: lecoyotteLocation: france PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:11 pm
    —
debbie thank you and sorry again

#10: No icon Re: Hello from Smokey Joe Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:55 pm
    —
unbanned.

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> Banned

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1