GTA 5 gratuit
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> COD2 Discussion

#1: No icon Re: GTA 5 gratuit Author: stuntLocation: Alabama PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:57 pm
    —
Cocaine is a helluva drug.

#2: No icon Re: GTA 5 gratuit Author: ArtoriasLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:23 am
    —
Hmmm...that's interesting. But tell me, do you often sing or whistle just for fun?

#3: No icon Re: GTA 5 gratuit Author: lecoyotteLocation: france PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:33 am
    —
impossible for me to download
I click on download and nothing happens as well with 3 browsers "explore chrome and firefox" dead link Crying or Very sad

#4: No icon Re: GTA 5 gratuit Author: SgtBakerLocation: OKC PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:23 pm
    —
Artorias wrote (View Post):
Hmmm...that's interesting. But tell me, do you often sing or whistle just for fun?

Land of Sunshine?

#5: No icon Re: GTA 5 gratuit Author: ArtoriasLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:37 am
    —
Huh didn't think anyone would catch that, well done. I've been listening to Angel Dust more or less on loop for a week or two now.

#6: No icon Re: GTA 5 gratuit Author: SgtBakerLocation: OKC PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:32 pm
    —
Faith No More is fantastic, and that's probably my favorite album of theirs. Have you explored any of Mike Patton's other projects?

#7: No icon Re: GTA 5 gratuit Author: ArtoriasLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:49 pm
    —
Agreed, definitely their best album. I've listened to some stuff from Fantomas, Tomahawk and Mr. Bungle, but I could never get into much of it except the second Tomahawk album. I really like Patton's collaborations with John Zorn, but they aren't things that you can listen to very often.

#8: No icon Re: GTA 5 gratuit Author: SgtBakerLocation: OKC PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:26 pm
    —
Mr. Bungle is the only one I've really gotten into, and even then only 'California'. It's definitely a different kind of thing, and not as accessible as Faith No More (although half of their stuff is pretty out there), but that album, at least, is one of my all-time favorites. For whatever reason, it keeps things interesting to me, and I can listen to it start to finish.

#9: No icon Re: GTA 5 gratuit Author: ArtoriasLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:21 pm
    —
Yeah agreed, Faith No More is Patton's most accessible band. I listened to Delirium Cordia by Fantomas all the way through once, and I don't think I'm ever going to do that again.

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> COD2 Discussion

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1