Battlefield 1
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> Battalion 1944 Discussion

#1: No icon Battlefield 1 Author: nightmareLocation: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 10:56 pm
    —
Please don't fuck this up like Star Wars Battlefront.

Link

#2: No icon Re: Battlefield 1 Author: Nickenstein PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 4:37 am
    —
This is the first AAA game announcement that has piqued my interest in quite a long while.

#3: No icon Re: Battlefield 1 Author: ArtoriasLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 11:52 am
    —
I think this is going to be the first time Battlefield is way more successful than Call of Duty. CoD fans have been clamoring for a WWII (or even further back) shooter since Black Ops. Now Activision has ignored that and gone further into the future, and that left the market wide open for Battlefield to do something like this.

#4: No icon Re: Battlefield 1 Author: stuntLocation: Alabama PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 2:14 pm
    —
I am buying it. Plain and simple. I'm not gonna read reviews or anything. Battlefield can't be judged, it has to be experienced IMO.

#5: No icon Re: Battlefield 1 Author: nightmareLocation: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 9:32 pm
    —
Artorias wrote (View Post):
I think this is going to be the first time Battlefield is way more successful than Call of Duty. CoD fans have been clamoring for a WWII (or even further back) shooter since Black Ops. Now Activision has ignored that and gone further into the future, and that left the market wide open for Battlefield to do something like this.

Ah, how I love the internet.

Link

#6: No icon Re: Battlefield 1 Author: Nickenstein PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 4:05 am
    —
Haha! Superb.

I've been saying for years that somebody needs to make an older time period FPS. I wouldn't be surprised if Activision announce a war of independance game really soonish.

#7: No icon Re: Battlefield 1 Author: stuntLocation: Alabama PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 1:32 pm
    —
10 bucks on "Call of Duty: Titanic"

#8: No icon Re: Battlefield 1 Author: Nickenstein PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 6:16 pm
    —
Call of the Rings

#9: No icon Re: Battlefield 1 Author: nightmareLocation: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 11:45 am
    —

Link

#10: No icon Re: Battlefield 1 Author: GaryBusey PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 6:30 pm
    —
Same here, I saw this trailer and yeah got me excited for something a little more unique than all this Infinite ADHD-Warfare that is a little too fast paced for an old fucker like me.

Will absolutely pick this one up.

- GB

#11: No icon Re: Battlefield 1 Author: nightmareLocation: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:12 pm
    —
I'll just leave this here.  Holy shit.

Link

#12: No icon Re: Battlefield 1 Author: stuntLocation: Alabama PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:50 pm
    —
Trailer? PSH! They had a 32v32 multiplayer live stream today. Looks amazing Hoe Lee Sheeut. https://www.twitch.tv/battlefield/v/72078007
That's the link to the broadcast. They talk about features and what not a few minutes before it starts, but skip to 2:01:40 to get to the game play. 3 Rounds of 15 minutes. I was already planning on getting BF1 and this just solidified it.

#13: No icon Re: Battlefield 1 Author: SgtBakerLocation: OKC PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:14 pm
    —
I'm nearly ready to buy this on launch day. Will probably still await at least PC Gamer's review, but I'll be itching to get it.

#14: No icon Re: Battlefield 1 Author: GaryBusey PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:04 pm
    —
So

Hard

Right

Now

- GB

#15: No icon Re: Battlefield 1 Author: nightmareLocation: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:13 pm
    —
So who's getting it and who will be playing Tuesday/Friday?  I wouldn't mind setting up a day every week/few weeks/month where we all meet up like we did with GTA5.

#16: No icon Re: Battlefield 1 Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:52 pm
    —
I'm getting it.  Tuesdays might work for me sometimes.  Is there anyway to play the advanced trial without paying Origin $5 a month and joining access?

#17: No icon Re: Battlefield 1 Author: nightmareLocation: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:21 am
    —
Nope.  I did Origin Access though, because you get 10% off as well.  I got the $130 version this time.  So I got to play early and pay $125 (after tax) plus $5.  

Tater I think paid like $138 without Origin Access so you save a wee bit.

Weekends work best for me as I get up at 530am during the week now for work.  Only way weekdays would work is if we started by 8pm est at the very latest.

#18: No icon Re: Battlefield 1 Author: GaryBusey PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:19 pm
    —
I was so hard - but finally checked system requirements and my comp doesn't cut the mustard gas (har har har)...  Fuck.

I'll have to get on that.

- GB

#19: No icon Re: Battlefield 1 Author: GaryBusey PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:42 pm
    —
Yo mofokers, the wife surprised me with a massive hardware upgrade to my computer (gonna try surprising her with some massive hardware tonight if ya know what I'm sayin!) - I'm a little late to the party but picking this one up asap, how has it been for those of you that are already playing?

- GB

#20: No icon Re: Battlefield 1 Author: Nickenstein PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:26 am
    —
GaryBusey wrote (View Post):
gonna try surprising her with some massive hardware tonight if ya know what I'm sayin!

So you've finally bought her that washer/dryer combo that she's had her eye on?

Last edited by Nickenstein on Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total

#21: No icon Re: Battlefield 1 Author: GaryBusey PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:17 pm
    —
So you've finally bought her that washer/dryer combo that she's had her eye on?[/quote]

LOL how did you guess?!?  

- GB

#22: No icon Re: Battlefield 1 Author: stuntLocation: Alabama PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:00 pm
    —
Nick was surprised with the same thing once before, I'm guessing. He probably got a stackable.

#23: No icon Re: Battlefield 1 Author: Nickenstein PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:44 pm
    —
Front-load her. *cough* I mean a front-loader. Wink

#24: No icon Re: Battlefield 1 Author: GaryBusey PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:10 pm
    —
Sooo either (a) no one is playing this expensive game after 3 months and I just wasted $125 USD, or (b) no one who is playing it checks the forums anymore...

Ah well, I've already dropped the cash, guess I'll give it a whirl!

- GB

#25: No icon Re: Battlefield 1 Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:31 pm
    —
Only play once in a while, GB.  This might be a good place to post your Origin tags.

Gimp63

#26: No icon Re: Battlefield 1 Author: SgtBakerLocation: OKC PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:49 pm
    —
I was faced with the choice between BF1 or Titanfall 2, and I chose the latter. I'm probably one of the only ones who did, but I don't regret it in the least. So if you can't find anyone with whom to play in BF1, make the switch and love life Smile

#27: No icon Re: Battlefield 1 Author: GaryBusey PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:33 pm
    —
Origin tag is:  TheRealGaryBusey

Some other fucker stole my name.

There was a bloke named Manbearpig[rando#] but I didn't know how to chat yet so couldn't figure out if he was our Manbearpig or not, but lots of fun getting my ass kicked :)

Unrelated note since I had to reinstall COD2 on my new machine, what patch do I need to track down again?

- GB

#28: No icon Re: Battlefield 1 Author: Nickenstein PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:38 am
    —
GaryBusey wrote:

Take a moment to reflect on that statement...

#29: No icon Re: Battlefield 1 Author: GaryBusey PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:37 pm
    —
Nickenstein wrote (View Post):
GaryBusey wrote:

Take a moment to reflect on that statement...

What?  I'M THE REAL GARY BUSEY!

- GB

#30: No icon Re: Battlefield 1 Author: Nickenstein PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:01 am
    —
GaryBusey wrote (View Post):
What?  I'M THE REAL GARY BUSEY!

With all of my heart, I wish that were true. The man is a legend!

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> Battalion 1944 Discussion

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1