Battlefield 1
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> Battalion 1944 Discussion

#16: No icon Re: Battlefield 1 Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:52 pm
    —
I'm getting it.  Tuesdays might work for me sometimes.  Is there anyway to play the advanced trial without paying Origin $5 a month and joining access?

#17: No icon Re: Battlefield 1 Author: nightmareLocation: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:21 am
    —
Nope.  I did Origin Access though, because you get 10% off as well.  I got the $130 version this time.  So I got to play early and pay $125 (after tax) plus $5.  

Tater I think paid like $138 without Origin Access so you save a wee bit.

Weekends work best for me as I get up at 530am during the week now for work.  Only way weekdays would work is if we started by 8pm est at the very latest.

#18: No icon Re: Battlefield 1 Author: GaryBusey PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:19 pm
    —
I was so hard - but finally checked system requirements and my comp doesn't cut the mustard gas (har har har)...  Fuck.

I'll have to get on that.

- GB

#19: No icon Re: Battlefield 1 Author: GaryBusey PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:42 pm
    —
Yo mofokers, the wife surprised me with a massive hardware upgrade to my computer (gonna try surprising her with some massive hardware tonight if ya know what I'm sayin!) - I'm a little late to the party but picking this one up asap, how has it been for those of you that are already playing?

- GB

#20: No icon Re: Battlefield 1 Author: Nickenstein PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:26 am
    —
GaryBusey wrote (View Post):
gonna try surprising her with some massive hardware tonight if ya know what I'm sayin!

So you've finally bought her that washer/dryer combo that she's had her eye on?

Last edited by Nickenstein on Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total

#21: No icon Re: Battlefield 1 Author: GaryBusey PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:17 pm
    —
So you've finally bought her that washer/dryer combo that she's had her eye on?[/quote]

LOL how did you guess?!?  

- GB

#22: No icon Re: Battlefield 1 Author: stuntLocation: Alabama PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:00 pm
    —
Nick was surprised with the same thing once before, I'm guessing. He probably got a stackable.

#23: No icon Re: Battlefield 1 Author: Nickenstein PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:44 pm
    —
Front-load her. *cough* I mean a front-loader. Wink

#24: No icon Re: Battlefield 1 Author: GaryBusey PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:10 pm
    —
Sooo either (a) no one is playing this expensive game after 3 months and I just wasted $125 USD, or (b) no one who is playing it checks the forums anymore...

Ah well, I've already dropped the cash, guess I'll give it a whirl!

- GB

#25: No icon Re: Battlefield 1 Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:31 pm
    —
Only play once in a while, GB.  This might be a good place to post your Origin tags.

Gimp63

#26: No icon Re: Battlefield 1 Author: SgtBakerLocation: OKC PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:49 pm
    —
I was faced with the choice between BF1 or Titanfall 2, and I chose the latter. I'm probably one of the only ones who did, but I don't regret it in the least. So if you can't find anyone with whom to play in BF1, make the switch and love life Smile

#27: No icon Re: Battlefield 1 Author: GaryBusey PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:33 pm
    —
Origin tag is:  TheRealGaryBusey

Some other fucker stole my name.

There was a bloke named Manbearpig[rando#] but I didn't know how to chat yet so couldn't figure out if he was our Manbearpig or not, but lots of fun getting my ass kicked :)

Unrelated note since I had to reinstall COD2 on my new machine, what patch do I need to track down again?

- GB

#28: No icon Re: Battlefield 1 Author: Nickenstein PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:38 am
    —
GaryBusey wrote:

Take a moment to reflect on that statement...

#29: No icon Re: Battlefield 1 Author: GaryBusey PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:37 pm
    —
Nickenstein wrote (View Post):
GaryBusey wrote:

Take a moment to reflect on that statement...

What?  I'M THE REAL GARY BUSEY!

- GB

#30: No icon Re: Battlefield 1 Author: Nickenstein PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:01 am
    —
GaryBusey wrote (View Post):
What?  I'M THE REAL GARY BUSEY!

With all of my heart, I wish that were true. The man is a legend!

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> Battalion 1944 Discussion

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2