Appeal
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> Banned

#1: No icon Appeal Author: BIRDO PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:54 pm
    —
Hey EC,
Wondering if i could get an appeal on the ban that happened in September. Ive changed and i am really wanting to play again
-Birdo

#2: No icon Re: Appeal Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:38 pm
    —
Birdo said,

Hey EC,
Don't know if its by mistake or not. but I was perm banned from your server? I do not play on EC as much as I use to, but I occasionally come back on the catch up on things.

#3: No icon Re: Appeal Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:38 pm
    —
I said,

No one listed under Beardoos. You gotta give us some more info. What name you were using and when it happened would be a good start.

#4: No icon Re: Appeal Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:39 pm
    —
Birdo said,

I forgot I had that name. it was either B!rdo or [OUTLAW] B!rdo

#5: No icon Re: Appeal Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:40 pm
    —
I said,

or possibly -=EC=-Kenny? Check the Hall of Shame bud.

#6: No icon Re: Appeal Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:40 pm
    —
Birdo said,

haah GG after that long you finally found out who it was

#7: No icon Re: Appeal Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:41 pm
    —
Tater said,

I kicked you several times as a warning after asking Rumpo for the rcon pass. You should have taken the hint and said your peace here on the forums.

-----------------[EasyCompany]------------------

#8: No icon Re: Appeal Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:41 pm
    —
Birdo said,

Space I don't want to hear it. it doesn't matter that much to me. I only come on here to catch up like 1 game every month. so goodbye. you don't need to talk to me anymore?

#9: No icon Re: Appeal Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:42 pm
    —
I said,

Don't think anyone gives a fuck what you want or think in the first place. Pretending to be an EC member is one thing, and I may have overlooked that. But I came across (accidentally by the way...if I was looking for you, you'd have been gone immediately) this odd chat where Kenny was slamming the server and the clan and telling everyone he wanted out of EC. That is beyond childish and inconsiderate. I will make sure Outlaw hears about your behavior.

Fuck right off

Gimp

#10: No icon Re: Appeal Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:42 pm
    —
Birdo said,

'We look at the personality as well as the MATURITY of people we recruit. I found this to be a real important factor over many years I have played out there'

this is right off the home screen. obviously you are not mature because im certain there are minors on your server. if your a mature clan you would not use obscene language. OUTLAW does not like people like you who use that type of language ill be sure to tell them to watch out for you. and ill be sure too show them the language that this server tolerates. good day to you gimp

#11: No icon Re: Appeal Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:43 pm
    —
Feck said,

And imitating a member of another clan IS acceptable - not to mention mature - in your clans eyes?

We pretended to be other people when we were playing in the playground at school my friend. Lets see how your clan feel about your behavior when its raised with them. If they don't see anything wrong with how you conducted yourself, then their professionalism is also brought into question.

In my eyes, you've acted dishonestly, unprofessionally and brought your clan into disrepute.

#12: No icon Re: Appeal Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:43 pm
    —
Birdo said,

I am not trying to act professional. it is a video game. I play for the laughs and the fun. as I've said before good day to you all. you've banned me so you really don't have to keep talking to me. thanks and goobye

#13: No icon Re: Appeal Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:44 pm
    —
I said,

Well said, Feck. I'm constantly amused by those of a lesser intelligence and their confusion between a G-rating and maturity. One does not support nor depend on the other.

p.s.

I won't be a bit surprised when I find he's not in Outlaw either.

Last edited by -=EC=-Gimp on Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

#14: No icon Re: Appeal Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:44 pm
    —
Birdo said,

Gimp, you always have to have the last word huh? after I said a long time ago. "you banned me so you don't have to talk to me, goobye"
you never just stop. your suppose to be a admin or board of directors of some sort so I wouldn't expect you to use obscene language on the servers while there are minors around. and then you start saying im acting childish? I am 18 Gimp. I have my whole life ahead of me. so yes I am a child. I think EC should re-evaluate who they put up as the "adults". because you are not mature and respectful at all. I even said I was sorry and that I would leave in peace, and you deleted my post and started cussing. some admin you are.

#15: No icon Re: Appeal Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:45 pm
    —
I said,

Yes, we get to have the last word. It's our server, our sight, you were a guest. Get off the language thing, it holds no water. If you're too sensitive for it, you shouldn't be playing adult rated games or even be on the internet.

As far as deleting you post, dream on, again, that holds no water. Why would I bother.

And if you look back, you'll notice who started being disrespectful. You never earned our respect, therefore, you don't get it.

#16: No icon Re: Appeal Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:45 pm
    —
Birdo said,

Call of duty 2 is Rated T=Teen. I am 18. if it was rated M I would still be aloud to play it. I think rated M's go to 17 years olds. so don't say this is a adult rated game when its for teens up

#17: No icon Re: Appeal Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:45 pm
    —
Feck said,

For someone who doesn't want us to talk to him anymore, you keep coming back for more and more........

You're 18, eh? It shows. You can't bang on about disrespect and us using colourful language when you've come into our server and deliberately set out to mislead others and act in a VERY childish way. If you ARE a member of Outlaw, they may well want to distance themselves from you.

My advice is, go away, grow up, learn some life lessons and then come back and talk to us. Yes its a video game but the world of gaming can well do without someone like you.

Now, stay away before I ban your IP.

#18: No icon Re: Appeal Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:46 pm
    —
Outlaw Perch said,

Hey EC! My name is Perch and I am an Admin for the OUTLAW clan.

Just wanted to say a few things regarding this:

Gimp: thanks for the PM in our forum, that was very classy of you. The MP's and Admins of OL will deal with this situation. When a recruit becomes a member of OL, they agree to abide by our rules and when wearing our tags, should behave maturely, respect other players and have fun.

OL B!rdo has done none of these and will be dropped from OL. He was a fairly new member, and as you know, playing in game and interacting on TS or vent for several weeks does not give you the entire picture on a players character. Some always slip through.

I would like to apologize on behalf of OUTLAW to your clan. 99% of OL members playing COD2 have the same goal as you: to keep this old, run down game which just happens to be the best COD game out there from disappearing.

B!rdo: you get the award for shortest membership in the OL clan. Behave on our servers or you will be banned from there also.

#19: No icon Re: Appeal Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:46 pm
    —
Tater said,

We appreciate it Perch. On a side note, ask around your circle if anyone remembers a guy named Radioactive Tuber. I used to chat with you guys on your TS and was a regular on your eXtreeme server.

If you ever see this page again that is.

#20: No icon Re: Appeal Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:47 pm
    —
I said,

Thanks, Perch for reinforcing the sense of fair play and good sportsmanship among the CoD2 community. We appreciate you taking your time and effort to let us know the end result.

Gimp

#21: No icon Re: Appeal Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:47 pm
    —
Outlaw Perch said,

I'll ask tonight on TS if anyone remembers either of those names.

#22: No icon Re: Appeal Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:48 pm
    —
Dr House said,

Well that seems like a open and shut case right there. Thanks perch for your info and communication. On the G and M "maturity" thing. Every clan is different. This is the internet, you get good things and you get bad, Of course we swear on our server and get rowdy and such. But i guess that's admin discretion. I know there are clans out there that are "G" rated also.. I guess it has to do with the rules/terms of that server/clan and how the clan decides to handle it. But Imitating an EC admin?? not cool. It gets everyone riled up and pissed off...It's just not worth it.. In the end one thing is clear BANHAMMER!

Dirty Red said,

Hooray for OUTLAW justice.

Rumpo Kid said,

Very eloquently put Perch and I'm delighted that you have dealt with the matter firmly! To be honest I've always found Birdo to be an unusual and sometimes bothersome visitor to our server. I've always suspected that he's 'not quite wired up properly'. He won't be missed...  

#23: No icon Re: Appeal Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:43 pm
    —
What do you guys think?

#24: No icon Re: Appeal Author: RumpokidLocation: Stone, Staffordshire, England PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:49 pm
    —
So is he in or not?...Seems like a top geezer so I say instant admin!!  Shocked

#25: No icon Re: Appeal Author: stuntLocation: Alabama PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:01 pm
    —
I remember that.
Not just no,  but hell no. Changed or not, you can't see me, but, I'm giving my -I don't give a shit- face.

Strike one, EC impersonating.
Strike two, talking bad about EC server AS EC member.
Strike three, coming on the forums acting like a 3 year old.

Sept. was a bad month for me and I really didn't need to come in here reading all his bullshit.

On a side note.
Where the hell did I put my pop-tarts.......

#26: No icon Re: Appeal Author: RumpokidLocation: Stone, Staffordshire, England PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:16 pm
    —
Stunt kinda said it!...But you are a major-multilevel-fuckwit...show some dignity and disappear!! Mr. Green

#27: No icon Re: Appeal Author: Spacepotato PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:19 am
    —
This is a ban appeal if I'm not mistaken. Not a plea to be in the clan. I think he's a grade A turdmuffin and can find other servers to play on with his (DD) buddies.

#28: No icon Re: Appeal Author: drhouse5524 PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:35 am
    —
Pretty open and shut right there i'd say.

#29: No icon Re: Appeal Author: Nickenstein PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:02 am
    —
Hell, I like him, he can come over to my house and fuck my sister!

#30: No icon Re: Appeal Author: LegionLocation: USA / Afghanistan PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:03 am
    —
I think - IMO that if you can change your personality and who you are as a person in 3 months for a video game and because of one, you earn my award for biggest BS'er on the forums. I have dealt with a lot of people and I've done some cool HUMINT work for the US Army and in no world or the next did they ever teach us that someone JUST changes in a split second. Afghanistan teaches you a lot about people. I would never like to see you around these parts, you are not healthy for the well being of the community to stay in the servers.. You will behave most likely in front of us but that doesn't change who you are, it is what you do when no one is looking. I believe you are no different than who you were 3 months ago.. It may have been better if you wrote a page or two on what you did wrong, why you did what you did, who you were, your morals then and now and how you are a new person and if you think it is for the better. Even then I still think Hell No but a nice apology and paper would be a good closer for how you left off. Thanks for stopping by.

#31: No icon Re: Appeal Author: lecoyotteLocation: france PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:01 am
    —
I think this person should return to the console before venturing on land he shamefully defiled. it is so simple to play with joy and good humor but to take the identity of a member ec and therefore cheater. I do not think less of my friends clan. cool decision

FYI: I play cod2 has since the release of the game and the server the easy since its inception and voila I or following that is to say without ADMIN cheat or identity theft and again thank you all.. my friends ec for this trust.

here is the voice that you should follow. The small French cock lol. Very Happy

en Français:

moi je pense que cette personne devrait retourner sur sa console avant de s'aventurer sur un terrain qu'il a honteusement souillé .il est si simple de jouer dans la joie et la bonne humeur mais de la a prendre une identité d'un membre ec et donc de cheater .je n'en pense pas moins que mes amis du clan. Cool décision

pour info :je joue a cod2 depuis la sortie du jeux et sur le server de la easy depuis sa création et voila ou j'en suit .c'est a dire ADMIN et sans cheat ou usurpation d'identité.et encore merci a tous mes amis de la ec pour cette confiance.

voila la voix que tu devait suivre. Le petit français coq lol.

#32: No icon Re: Appeal Author: stuntLocation: Alabama PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:39 am
    —
Spotato - I know this is a ban appeal Razz. That is my thoughts on said ban appeal.
Nick - Can I watch?

#33: No icon Re: Appeal Author: Spacepotato PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:47 pm
    —
stunt wrote (View Post):
Spotato - I know this is a ban appeal Razz. That is my thoughts on said ban appeal.
Nick - Can I watch?

Sptunt - Feck mentioned reapplying so I think he thought it was such.
Spnick - I don't wanna watch any of that.
Spotato - What a cunt.

#34: No icon Re: Appeal Author: BigDad PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:46 pm
    —
BigDad said;
 Tame the steeds and shiver the lances,
 We need not offer second chances
 Try to be kinder somewhere in the future
 Or find yourself needin' facial sutures Wink

Oh,he's good ,he's very good.(clapper duly inserted 7 times here)

#35: No icon Re: Appeal Author: drhouse5524 PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:03 am
    —
Everyone has said their piece. NO appeal. Can we get a lock on this topic?

#36: No icon Re: Appeal Author: Nickenstein PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:50 pm
    —
Spfecker - Only if you bring a sister along too.

#37: No icon Re: Appeal Author: Spacepotato PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:30 pm
    —
SpEasy Company has spoken.

#38: No icon Re: Appeal Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:44 pm
    —
...the end.

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> Banned

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1