Appeal
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> Banned

#16: No icon Re: Appeal Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:45 pm
    —
Birdo said,

Call of duty 2 is Rated T=Teen. I am 18. if it was rated M I would still be aloud to play it. I think rated M's go to 17 years olds. so don't say this is a adult rated game when its for teens up

#17: No icon Re: Appeal Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:45 pm
    —
Feck said,

For someone who doesn't want us to talk to him anymore, you keep coming back for more and more........

You're 18, eh? It shows. You can't bang on about disrespect and us using colourful language when you've come into our server and deliberately set out to mislead others and act in a VERY childish way. If you ARE a member of Outlaw, they may well want to distance themselves from you.

My advice is, go away, grow up, learn some life lessons and then come back and talk to us. Yes its a video game but the world of gaming can well do without someone like you.

Now, stay away before I ban your IP.

#18: No icon Re: Appeal Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:46 pm
    —
Outlaw Perch said,

Hey EC! My name is Perch and I am an Admin for the OUTLAW clan.

Just wanted to say a few things regarding this:

Gimp: thanks for the PM in our forum, that was very classy of you. The MP's and Admins of OL will deal with this situation. When a recruit becomes a member of OL, they agree to abide by our rules and when wearing our tags, should behave maturely, respect other players and have fun.

OL B!rdo has done none of these and will be dropped from OL. He was a fairly new member, and as you know, playing in game and interacting on TS or vent for several weeks does not give you the entire picture on a players character. Some always slip through.

I would like to apologize on behalf of OUTLAW to your clan. 99% of OL members playing COD2 have the same goal as you: to keep this old, run down game which just happens to be the best COD game out there from disappearing.

B!rdo: you get the award for shortest membership in the OL clan. Behave on our servers or you will be banned from there also.

#19: No icon Re: Appeal Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:46 pm
    —
Tater said,

We appreciate it Perch. On a side note, ask around your circle if anyone remembers a guy named Radioactive Tuber. I used to chat with you guys on your TS and was a regular on your eXtreeme server.

If you ever see this page again that is.

#20: No icon Re: Appeal Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:47 pm
    —
I said,

Thanks, Perch for reinforcing the sense of fair play and good sportsmanship among the CoD2 community. We appreciate you taking your time and effort to let us know the end result.

Gimp

#21: No icon Re: Appeal Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:47 pm
    —
Outlaw Perch said,

I'll ask tonight on TS if anyone remembers either of those names.

#22: No icon Re: Appeal Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:48 pm
    —
Dr House said,

Well that seems like a open and shut case right there. Thanks perch for your info and communication. On the G and M "maturity" thing. Every clan is different. This is the internet, you get good things and you get bad, Of course we swear on our server and get rowdy and such. But i guess that's admin discretion. I know there are clans out there that are "G" rated also.. I guess it has to do with the rules/terms of that server/clan and how the clan decides to handle it. But Imitating an EC admin?? not cool. It gets everyone riled up and pissed off...It's just not worth it.. In the end one thing is clear BANHAMMER!

Dirty Red said,

Hooray for OUTLAW justice.

Rumpo Kid said,

Very eloquently put Perch and I'm delighted that you have dealt with the matter firmly! To be honest I've always found Birdo to be an unusual and sometimes bothersome visitor to our server. I've always suspected that he's 'not quite wired up properly'. He won't be missed...  

#23: No icon Re: Appeal Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:43 pm
    —
What do you guys think?

#24: No icon Re: Appeal Author: RumpokidLocation: Stone, Staffordshire, England PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:49 pm
    —
So is he in or not?...Seems like a top geezer so I say instant admin!!  Shocked

#25: No icon Re: Appeal Author: stuntLocation: Alabama PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:01 pm
    —
I remember that.
Not just no,  but hell no. Changed or not, you can't see me, but, I'm giving my -I don't give a shit- face.

Strike one, EC impersonating.
Strike two, talking bad about EC server AS EC member.
Strike three, coming on the forums acting like a 3 year old.

Sept. was a bad month for me and I really didn't need to come in here reading all his bullshit.

On a side note.
Where the hell did I put my pop-tarts.......

#26: No icon Re: Appeal Author: RumpokidLocation: Stone, Staffordshire, England PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:16 pm
    —
Stunt kinda said it!...But you are a major-multilevel-fuckwit...show some dignity and disappear!! Mr. Green

#27: No icon Re: Appeal Author: Spacepotato PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:19 am
    —
This is a ban appeal if I'm not mistaken. Not a plea to be in the clan. I think he's a grade A turdmuffin and can find other servers to play on with his (DD) buddies.

#28: No icon Re: Appeal Author: drhouse5524 PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:35 am
    —
Pretty open and shut right there i'd say.

#29: No icon Re: Appeal Author: Nickenstein PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:02 am
    —
Hell, I like him, he can come over to my house and fuck my sister!

#30: No icon Re: Appeal Author: LegionLocation: USA / Afghanistan PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:03 am
    —
I think - IMO that if you can change your personality and who you are as a person in 3 months for a video game and because of one, you earn my award for biggest BS'er on the forums. I have dealt with a lot of people and I've done some cool HUMINT work for the US Army and in no world or the next did they ever teach us that someone JUST changes in a split second. Afghanistan teaches you a lot about people. I would never like to see you around these parts, you are not healthy for the well being of the community to stay in the servers.. You will behave most likely in front of us but that doesn't change who you are, it is what you do when no one is looking. I believe you are no different than who you were 3 months ago.. It may have been better if you wrote a page or two on what you did wrong, why you did what you did, who you were, your morals then and now and how you are a new person and if you think it is for the better. Even then I still think Hell No but a nice apology and paper would be a good closer for how you left off. Thanks for stopping by.

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> Banned

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
Page 2 of 3