Appeal
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> Banned

#1: No icon Appeal Author: BIRDO PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:54 pm
    —
Hey EC,
Wondering if i could get an appeal on the ban that happened in September. Ive changed and i am really wanting to play again
-Birdo

#2: No icon Re: Appeal Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:38 pm
    —
Birdo said,

Hey EC,
Don't know if its by mistake or not. but I was perm banned from your server? I do not play on EC as much as I use to, but I occasionally come back on the catch up on things.

#3: No icon Re: Appeal Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:38 pm
    —
I said,

No one listed under Beardoos. You gotta give us some more info. What name you were using and when it happened would be a good start.

#4: No icon Re: Appeal Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:39 pm
    —
Birdo said,

I forgot I had that name. it was either B!rdo or [OUTLAW] B!rdo

#5: No icon Re: Appeal Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:40 pm
    —
I said,

or possibly -=EC=-Kenny? Check the Hall of Shame bud.

#6: No icon Re: Appeal Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:40 pm
    —
Birdo said,

haah GG after that long you finally found out who it was

#7: No icon Re: Appeal Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:41 pm
    —
Tater said,

I kicked you several times as a warning after asking Rumpo for the rcon pass. You should have taken the hint and said your peace here on the forums.

-----------------[EasyCompany]------------------

#8: No icon Re: Appeal Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:41 pm
    —
Birdo said,

Space I don't want to hear it. it doesn't matter that much to me. I only come on here to catch up like 1 game every month. so goodbye. you don't need to talk to me anymore?

#9: No icon Re: Appeal Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:42 pm
    —
I said,

Don't think anyone gives a fuck what you want or think in the first place. Pretending to be an EC member is one thing, and I may have overlooked that. But I came across (accidentally by the way...if I was looking for you, you'd have been gone immediately) this odd chat where Kenny was slamming the server and the clan and telling everyone he wanted out of EC. That is beyond childish and inconsiderate. I will make sure Outlaw hears about your behavior.

Fuck right off

Gimp

#10: No icon Re: Appeal Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:42 pm
    —
Birdo said,

'We look at the personality as well as the MATURITY of people we recruit. I found this to be a real important factor over many years I have played out there'

this is right off the home screen. obviously you are not mature because im certain there are minors on your server. if your a mature clan you would not use obscene language. OUTLAW does not like people like you who use that type of language ill be sure to tell them to watch out for you. and ill be sure too show them the language that this server tolerates. good day to you gimp

#11: No icon Re: Appeal Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:43 pm
    —
Feck said,

And imitating a member of another clan IS acceptable - not to mention mature - in your clans eyes?

We pretended to be other people when we were playing in the playground at school my friend. Lets see how your clan feel about your behavior when its raised with them. If they don't see anything wrong with how you conducted yourself, then their professionalism is also brought into question.

In my eyes, you've acted dishonestly, unprofessionally and brought your clan into disrepute.

#12: No icon Re: Appeal Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:43 pm
    —
Birdo said,

I am not trying to act professional. it is a video game. I play for the laughs and the fun. as I've said before good day to you all. you've banned me so you really don't have to keep talking to me. thanks and goobye

#13: No icon Re: Appeal Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:44 pm
    —
I said,

Well said, Feck. I'm constantly amused by those of a lesser intelligence and their confusion between a G-rating and maturity. One does not support nor depend on the other.

p.s.

I won't be a bit surprised when I find he's not in Outlaw either.

Last edited by -=EC=-Gimp on Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

#14: No icon Re: Appeal Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:44 pm
    —
Birdo said,

Gimp, you always have to have the last word huh? after I said a long time ago. "you banned me so you don't have to talk to me, goobye"
you never just stop. your suppose to be a admin or board of directors of some sort so I wouldn't expect you to use obscene language on the servers while there are minors around. and then you start saying im acting childish? I am 18 Gimp. I have my whole life ahead of me. so yes I am a child. I think EC should re-evaluate who they put up as the "adults". because you are not mature and respectful at all. I even said I was sorry and that I would leave in peace, and you deleted my post and started cussing. some admin you are.

#15: No icon Re: Appeal Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:45 pm
    —
I said,

Yes, we get to have the last word. It's our server, our sight, you were a guest. Get off the language thing, it holds no water. If you're too sensitive for it, you shouldn't be playing adult rated games or even be on the internet.

As far as deleting you post, dream on, again, that holds no water. Why would I bother.

And if you look back, you'll notice who started being disrespectful. You never earned our respect, therefore, you don't get it.

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> Banned

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 3