Well this is it
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> News, Updates & Input

#1: No icon Well this is it Author: Rain PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:03 am
    —
It must come to the end for me  unfortunately. I will be retiring from EC as life has become to busy and moving to fast forward to be able to play anything. I will be turning over the reins to Gimp and he will be the one with full power and everything. he will also be in charge of taking EC in the direction of where the gaming industry is headed!

I was to thank all of you for everything including a big thanks to all admins and to the present and past board members that has made EC what everyone remembers it as and what it was!!!

#2: No icon Re: Well this is it Author: Nickenstein PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:36 am
    —
Best of luck in your future endeavours, Rain!

You created a great thing here, and I'm sure you will continue doing cool stuff into the future.

/Salute

#3: No icon Re: Well this is it Author: ArtoriasLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:27 pm
    —
See you around Rain, thanks for bringing this awesome community to life. We'll try to keep it going. Long live Gimp!

#4: Note Re: Well this is it Author: stuntLocation: Alabama PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:47 pm
    —
Twas a pleasure Rain. Don't be a stranger now.

Also...Gimp?!!?!?! Shocked  We'll keep him straight for ya.

#5: No icon Re: Well this is it Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:10 pm
    —
Good luck in your future endeavors, Rain.  EC was the greatest in it's day for sure, I for one had tons of fun in our servers.  Not sure what the future holds for us, but we'll keep the light on for ya.

#6: No icon Re: Well this is it Author: GaryBusey PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:17 pm
    —
/SALUTE

Thank you Rain, I don't think we have ever crossed paths on the servers but you certainly created a great community here and appreciate all your efforts.  You've also left it in capable hands.  Best of luck to you sir.

- GB

#7: No icon Re: Well this is it Author: lecoyotteLocation: france PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:38 pm
    —
Thank you  Wink to you my friend who has kept us together in this companion with this adventure and this great experience of the game call of duty 2 since 2006, I wish you a good continuation in your future projects and I hope nevertheless that you us Will give you news.
And for gimp he is a great guy and I know he will lead us to other horizons
Me dinausaure coyote i will stay for the better and for the worse lol Wink

#8: No icon Re: Well this is it Author: kenny_kLocation: port saint lucie, florida PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:25 pm
    —
Thank you Rain. It was a great community you brought together. I had so much fun. Gonna miss everyone. Thanks again Rain, wish you nothing but the best in the future.

#9: No icon Re: Well this is it Author: Lt_John_WayneLocation: Rome - Italy PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:38 pm
    —
Goodluck for everything! seeya mate

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> News, Updates & Input

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1