CoD WW2
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> General Discussion & Off Topic

#1: No icon CoD WW2 Author: Howie97Location: Casco,ME, Naples,FL PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:25 am
    —
Gimp, any further opinions on the new CoDWW2? Anyone else playing it, what video cards are you using? I'd like to get it but probably need to upgrade my GTX580 card. Looking at a 1060 6GB but everything is out of stock after Xmas.... really hoping this is going to take off.... Hope you all have a great New Year!

#2: No icon Re: CoD WW2 Author: ArtoriasLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:01 pm
    —
It's not CoD2, that's for sure, but it also feels less like the other modern CoD games. I'm using an AMD R9 390 and it runs decently well, so a 1060 will definitely be enough.

#3: No icon Re: CoD WW2 Author: nightmareLocation: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:13 pm
    —
I would just wait a bit more and see how Battalion 1944 turns out.  It looks like it's going to be more similar to CoD2 than anything.

#4: No icon Re: CoD WW2 Author: ArtoriasLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:48 am
    —
Gonna have to agree with Nitemare on that one.

#5: No icon Re: CoD WW2 Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:04 pm
    —
I haven't gotten a chance to play WWII much so I can't contribute a lot to this.  I enjoyed the single player.  The multiplayer feels ok and looks good but the few maps I've been in are not great for the kind of play I think we're looking for.  They're massive with loads of really long sight lines.  Maybe it just my old eyes but I found it difficult to see who was shooting at me or what my target was most of the time.  I will give it another shot one day, though.

#6: No icon Re: CoD WW2 Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:25 pm
    —
Played some CTF rounds tonight.  Maps weren't really and issue, it's the same old thing.  I'm a private 2nd class and have almost a zero chance killing someone who's ranked higher (loads of people level 40-55) because they get better weapons...it's dumb.  If I had hours upon hours to rank up I suppose it wouldn't matter, but I don't.

#7: No icon Re: CoD WW2 Author: GaryBusey PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:40 pm
    —
So waaay late to this topic as usual - since I wait until games I'm thinking I'd like to try go on sale on Steam before I get them - but I did get CoD WW2 and like you Gimp the single player was decent enough.  Multiplayer is crap.  I decided to try a second campaign play through in order to locate all the mementos, but halfway through the first mission I was like "this is dumb" and I quit.  Overall I'm pretty disappointed I dropped $40 for 10 hours of game play with zero re-playability incentive.

My two cents.

- GB

#8: No icon Re: CoD WW2 Author: ArtoriasLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:14 pm
    —
I didn't like the multiplayer much either. Here's hoping blops 4 is better considering there's no single player Sad

#9: No icon Re: CoD WW2 Author: GaryBusey PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:10 pm
    —
No single player?  Argh, then I probably won't get it.  

Unrelated note, I've been playing the hell out of a little game called Bomber Crew - been on my wish list for about two years and it went on sale for the first time at 60% off this week.  So I picked up the deluxe version (all DLC) for $11 Canadian (so $2.40 USD Razz) - I've already got 18 hours THIS WEEK in to the game and can't wait to load it again.

Lots of fun.  Worth checking out in my opinion.

-GB

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> General Discussion & Off Topic

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1