Hi there!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> Introductions

#1: No icon Hi there! Author: Bodhi83Location: Louisiana PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:23 pm
    —
Tried out your server today and really enjoyed it.  I'm a noob to BF4 and it has been awhile since I played BF3.  

Anyways, I'll be around to check ya'll out some more over the next couple of weeks with an eye towards possibly joining up with ya'll.

#2: No icon Re: Hi there! Author: nightmareLocation: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:15 pm
    —
Hey there!  Thanks for stopping by and really glad you enjoy the server.  We'll be making the transition to a ranked server after the holidays where we'll have some more flexibility with what we can do with the server.  Hope to see you in-game and maybe even applying to join soon!   Very Happy

#3: No icon Re: Hi there! Author: LegionLocation: USA / Afghanistan PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:15 am
    —
Louisiana.. Where at in Louisiana? Glad to see you stopped by and hope you enjoy your stay.

#4: No icon Re: Hi there! Author: Spacepotato PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:36 pm
    —
Welcome to the forums! Hope to see you in game! I play under SubatomicPotato

#5: No icon Re: Hi there! Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:56 pm
    —
Welcome to the forums and glad you like the server.

#6: No icon Re: Hi there! Author: Bodhi83Location: Louisiana PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:47 pm
    —
Thanks guys!

Legion,
I am in metro New Orleans area, east bank.

Hey, I have TS3 and use it for other games, I have it approved through my internet connection.  The other program you require I will have to get approved through my work to use (don't ask, long story) so is it mandatory at this point to join up with ya'll?

Additionally, how do I add cash to your coffers to get server premium status?

Thanks again all.

#7: No icon Re: Hi there! Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:23 pm
    —
Bodhi

On the right side of our home page, you'll find a Donations center module.  Within it, there is a BF4 server donations button.  Nightmare has outlined the instruction here  http://www.easycompanygaming.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=325#325  

You have TS3 and play BF4 therefore you have and Origin ID.  That would cover our requirements.  Generally, the purpose of these requirements is to keep everyone conveniently connected.  Hang around and get to know everyone on teamspeak and in the servers and if you feel good about it, put in an application.

Game on

Gimp

#8: No icon Re: Hi there! Author: Bodhi83Location: Louisiana PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:54 pm
    —
Having my 2nd day of connectivity issues to ya'lls servers.  Discos after about 45 secs of trying to connect.  Repetitive.  

Any thoughts?  No other connectivity issues elsewhere.

#9: No icon Re: Hi there! Author: Bodhi83Location: Louisiana PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:42 pm
    —
Got in on the late end, but a bit surprised at the connectivity issues...

#10: No icon Re: Hi there! Author: Nickenstein PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:34 am
    —
I get this a lot with the EC BF4 server.

Not sure if its just when the server is full or not (as it's always full, very popular server indeed!) :D

(Possibly a bug with the queueing algorithm?)

#11: No icon Re: Hi there! Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:13 am
    —
Hopefully, this is all it was.... Note; the NFO Chicago location (where our servers are) already has a 20 Gbps connection.

From NFO...

An attacker hit our Chicago and Dallas locations with a wave of DDoS attacks tonight against multiple targets, starting from around 6:43pm CST and ending at around 7:43pm CST. The attacks exceeded our connections to Internap, as well as our routers' packet forwarding capacities. We were on top of these attacks from the beginning and applied a multi-pronged approach to dealing with them that included filtering on Internap's side, filtering on our side, and contacting the ISPs hosting the compromised machines. In the longer term, we are also working with a vendor on a router software upgrade that may triple our routers' forwarding capacities, and we will be upgrading our Dallas connection to 20 Gbps.

Currently both locations are responding normally again, but we will continue to monitor them closely for further malicious traffic.

During the attacks, you would have seen increased latencies and some packet loss to your service(s). The control panel also would not have worked properly, and server adjustments may have failed.

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> Introductions

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1